AFL 2006

Sman-21 said:
Adelaide are looking unbeatable.

Also lookout for the Saints there gonna come home strong.
I think they will only lose 1 maybe 2 of their remaining games.
Give them the cup now, they seriously look unbeatable :crying

lol Sman-21 this is now a Geelong run thread...go find another forum to bag Junior, this is our town now. :cool:

hahah, I like where this is headed. Anyone hear? Kingsley was impressive in the VFL on sunday, so too was James Kelly Steve Johnson and Nathan Ablett

Nathan Ablett is the Cats best hope at full forward.
He just needs to work on his fitness/workrate and he will be a very handy player.
Wont kick big bags like Kingsley can every 2months but he will be able to consistantly kick a few each week.

Ablett Jnr :hpraise haha

finally! someone besides me showing faith in nathan! jump on the bandwagon gk he needs the support :p
read about the VFL game here!
anyone tried the geelong quiz yet? lol pretty tough

Jeez seems like Kent dominated from Full-Forward :p ........inconsistency has only really started to plague him this year Sman, if you have some time on your hands look back at the records of the last 2 years and you will find he is our most consistent tall foward, the big bags have just been bonuses :D ...normally when he's wearing Matty Scarlett's boots!

Ablett Jnr. isnt bad. I wouldnt mind him down at the Bombers. Only negetive to his game, isnt that he isnt a big ball winner, and can go missing at times.

half forwards generally don't rack up big numbers, its how a half forward uses the ball and makes space and all that, Ablett certainly is a champ at this

would have to be all australian half forward, Pettifer on the other half forward maybe

Users who are viewing this thread