AFL 2006

Carlton 2.5 17
Geelong 5.0 30

Quarter Time...hmm not on in WA so ive no idea whats actually happening, Carlton seem inaccurate and Gaz is giving them a bath.

You need Foxtel just about every geelong game is shown live on it.
Unless 9 o 10 have it live in perth.

Was watching the weagles game today they arent looking good but somehow just keep winning.
Big Lynch was actually able to mark the ball and under heavy pressure.
He marked just about everything.
If him and Hansen can keep playing like that they may actually win a game in the finals.

Bloody Fremantle i really hope we dont make the finals i dont want connolly for another year.
He has to go so to help my teams future i hope we dont win another game.

M.Di Venuto said:
ive got my 6 pack of boags draught (yes im from tassie :p) ready for the game! remotes on the recliner ready to go :D 2 hours to go. heres mccarthys chance to impress. hopefully he can stand up
Well he did, and looks like he has improved on his kicking. Hopefully he can keep it up for a while (and keep out the K-train ;)) one major positive was out kicking, 4 behinds, now that is good to see

Sman-21 said:
You need Foxtel just about every geelong game is shown live on it.
Unless 9 o 10 have it live in perth.

Was watching the weagles game today they arent looking good but somehow just keep winning.
Big Lynch was actually able to mark the ball and under heavy pressure.
He marked just about everything.
If him and Hansen can keep playing like that they may actually win a game in the finals.

Bloody Fremantle i really hope we dont make the finals i dont want connolly for another year.
He has to go so to help my teams future i hope we dont win another game.

Lynch has talent and a lot of potential.
Hes done very well this year for us, he works very hard.
It's good to see him make the most of his oppurtunities and hopefully he can keep his good form up.

McCarthy, no problem with the kicking today. 5 straight. How about the cats 23.4, incredible!

K-Train will be rolling back into station in no time.

23.4 is just incredible!...just one of those days i guess.

genghis_khan said:
K-Train will be rolling back into station in no time.

23.4 is just incredible!...just one of those days i guess.
Not with the form McCarthy showed today chump :p

Any way, port next week, cant wait! lol

Neddy said:
Not with the form McCarthy showed today chump :p

Any way, port next week, cant wait! lol

lol i still dont really rate McCarthy....hes no threat to KK imo

Yes, I'm not getting too excited about McCarthy at this stage, I'm just happy he's been able to come back from such a horrid run of injuries. Hopefully we can boost our percentage a bit more against Port next week. I really hope that Kingsley can play well in the VFL because is we have him in good form along with our other big men, we'll be unstoppable.

Maybe Kingsley as a flanker rather than full forward would be good for him and the team

Of course he's not a Full-Forward although he has been operating as our unofficial FF since 2002...and done a damn fine job!! :cool:
Half-forward, forward pocket is his best position for sure...as the third tall foward.

Wojcinski hasnt lost any of his pace which has been a huge bonus...seeing him zip off half-back brings a tear to the eye.

Yes love Wojcinski. Jeez Garry Ablett Jnr has taken the next step i think, he's finally realized that he's better than everyone and he plays like it now

Juzzyp said:
Yes love Wojcinski. Jeez Garry Ablett Jnr has taken the next step i think, he's finally realized that he's better than everyone and he plays like it now
pure class. he really reminded me of his dad yesterday. especially that one he gathered on the wing and kicked from about 55. and that crumb and snap in the pocket! brilliant :hpraise

Adelaide are looking unbeatable.

Also lookout for the Saints there gonna come home strong.
I think they will only lose 1 maybe 2 of their remaining games.

true that, Adelaide are playing incredible football, and the saints have some big names coming back. But neither team has Ablett jnr so neither will win the flag

Users who are viewing this thread