AFL 2006

Killing it in the VFL from what I have noticed, but apart from that, dunno much about him. Can he do something?

He's only played 1 game since 2004 and in that time has put on a lot of muscle. He's got a massive leap aswell but his kicking lets him down

juzzy...the modern geelong supporter...slags off Kent Kingsley at the first opportunity.

does anyone else think Kelly may get traded this year?

I'm pretty sure Geelong will want to keep Kelly, I'm confident that Kelly will get back in the team and finish the year strongly. And sorry for my regular criticism of Kent Kingsley, but I think he might be in trouble at the end of the year. We could get a good trade with Kingsley, Maybe Kingsley and a draft pick for Jason Akermanis

I know I am the typical Geelong supporter by slagging off Kent Kingsley, but i just can't back him at the moment. Anyway, does anyone think Jason Akermanis would be a worthwhile recruit

lol akermanis? nah we have heaps of midfielders atm. and apparently we are still the second youngest list so why grab an older bloke like aker? lets stick with what we have.
but yeh mccarthy is similar to playfair, big tall guy who takes a decent mark but is pretty shoddy in front of goal. he hit some great form last year i think, maybe year before and promptly broke his arm. hopefully he can get back to that

perhaps...we are looking at winning a flag with this group in the next 2-3...or we were at least. We could use him.

I definitely think we could use him, its just a matter of what we are willing to sacrifice in order to get him.

true story but i stand by my opinion
geez i hope we can beat carlton tomorow :p if we dont i think i mite have to go into hiding for a while

dont worry we SHOULD beat Carlton fairly comfortably............but should is a dangerous word down at the Cattery...as we all know too well :p :(

genghis_khan said:
juzzy...the modern geelong supporter...slags off Kent Kingsley at the first opportunity.
So even the people who have been going for the cats for all of thier lives are modern now? :rolleyes:

lol. Yeh we'll beat Carlton quite comfortably. (I hope) grrrr, you just never know with Geelong. On paper we are look like we'd win by 20 goals.

ive got my 6 pack of boags draught (yes im from tassie :p) ready for the game! remotes on the recliner ready to go :D 2 hours to go. heres mccarthys chance to impress. hopefully he can stand up

Users who are viewing this thread