AFL 2006

Hasleby needs to be dropped.
Just like the Eagles did with Sampi and Gardiner- Now They've found very good form in the WAFL.

They need to be tougher on players out of form and give other players that are doing good in the WAFL a go.

Change of Subject now:

I think the break is really gonna help the Eagles, they need the rest.
I think Gardiner will come back in the team and Judd will definately be back which is a big boost.

I can't wait for the bulldogs game next week at Subi.

as good as the Cats were last week....Freo were PATHETIC...

had no answers to the Geelong fwd setup or the cats midfield and their attack on the ball...and at no point looked as thought they were interested in countering it.

the freo list is nowhere near as good as what ppl say it is...ive always felt this and it has been proven. Major changes need to be made at the Port.

Go Cats!

Fremantle would have a good list, if it wasnt for all their really really stupid trades.

Fremantle have a good list, It's just the fact that Connolly cant get the best out of most players. I suppose you can't blame the coach for everything though, They really should learn how to kick straight :(

hey gk reckon we can top it with a win against adelaide this week?
we did it in the preseason, maybe, just maybe we can do it again this week

heres hoping buddy

but preseason is completely different and Adelaide are nigh on unstoppable...but the underdog tag is something we seem to relish.

stranger things have happened.

Adelaides defence is too good, especially with Geelongs suspect forward line. I think Adelaide will win, but I definately hope Geelong do.

well im gonna tip the cats anyway. feel free to argue :p but i think we can get up

yep.........Geelong nailed the biggest bargain

Tom Hawkins has totally owned the comp from CHF/FF.............nicknames coming out for the kid are Tomahawk and Tommy Gun :p

what a gun....hes going to be carrying us from 07 onwards lol

lol high expectations gk :p imagine him and nathan ablett in a few years :)
being tasmanian i also have to comment what a champ jack riewoldt is (um how do u spell that? :p)

lol

well reports coming out are that because Hawkins has performed so well in the championship that he couldve been taken at no.1 in the draft!...but we get him yay :p

more like imagine him and Kent Kingsley together :p :D .....Nath doesnt look much from what ive seen, very slow on the lead and doesnt appear to like the physical stuff. :mad

btw we lost by 92 points...it may have been to adelaide but its still damn embarrassing :(

Kent Kingsley is useless, when he gets a rare set shot on goal he misses! I'm a geelong fan by the way

And yes, Tom Hawkins is a very exciting prospect, can't wait to see him line up for the Cats next year

yeh im still a fan of nathan... it took ablett sr a while to get settled, im still hanging in for nathan to work some miracles. dunno why bomber keeps playing him tho, let him play vfl for a while longer. WHICH IS WHERE KINGSLEY SHOULD BE! sorry for shouting :p but hes a waste of space.... like much of the team last sunday

well you're both welcome to join the Kent Kingsley Krew anytime u like :p

hmm Nathan, Nathan, Nathan.........see there really isnt anyone to come in for Kent and Nath. I mean Gardiner, Lonergan and McCarthy? hmmmm. Plus Kent is like the only guy on the whole list capable of kicking 6+ and i think everyone knows that. :D

Users who are viewing this thread