AFL 2006

yeh Stokes has been flat the last 2 weeks, ever since he got us over the line against Port :D

Playfair.........wtf is up with that move? crazy GFC :eek:

Did either of you see Playfair in the VFL last week. Took about 13 marks and kicked 3.3 playing at CHF. I think he deserves his place in the side this week. I'm glad Prismall is playing, he's going to be a great player.

but kinglsey kicked 6.5 i think? i'd rather see him at chf or on a flank. hes a bit more versatile than playfair as well

Nah KK can't play CHF, he's not physical enough...better suited to Wing/HF or Forward Pocket. Anyway it's close at the GABBA, Cats up 89-71 early in the 4th.

Geelong are like the springboards (can't think of a better adjective for the time being) of this season.....whenever you's look down and out, you're back and in with a freakin' chance!
Usually I can't be bothered posting in this Cats run thread, but how good are Sydney? Annihilated Essendon last night, with Hall close to his ruthless best, and they're back in the four! :)

Looks like Sydney are starting to peak at the right time. Hopefully you keep losing though so Geelong can sneak in. How about Stevie Johnson, what a great game from him today.

yeh he was fantastic...but jeez he sh*ts me!.....he'll probably put in a shocker next week...but thats the beauty of SJ i spose!!
Apparently Bartel is going to come under scrutiny for rough play and Enright for tripping :eek:

btw James can u clear out your inbox

yeh Bartel is in trouble I think. Enright should be OK. KK kicked 5 in the VFL

Oh damn, i just found out that Bartel got 3 weeks. It will be reduced to 2 if he makes an early guilty plea

Enright got off.

argh that's rubbish...he was a bit clumsy and he did exactly the same thing in Round 11 though. :(

well, we get Moons back and possibly G.Ablett. Mark Blake has been guaranteed another game.

i reckon leave moons in the vfl for a week. bring back kk! lol. who to drop tho?

Is it possible for a team other then Geelong to be talked about here? :p :D

Freo seem to have hit a rich vein of form at the right time. Adelaide next week followed by St K then the Eagles and finally Port, tough run home but winning 1 or 2 games should secure a spot in the finals :upray

Users who are viewing this thread