All Time Subcontinent Test XI Draft - np10's pick

ODI or Test Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've stopped. Lost like 2 turns and 2 people I wanted to pick in those turns...so feel free to take over :p

this is your team so far?

4 Javed Miandad
11 Murali

and a question to the people runing this thing, how would I make up the player that Zorax missed? at the end of the draft?

Last edited:
Gah, Cricketman picks my man yet again. I'll pick Zaheer Abbas to come in one down. A stylish and elegant batsman capable of big innings at a time when bowlers dominated.

NP11

1. Sunil Gavaskar
2. Virender Sehwag
3. Zaheer Abbas
11. Waqar Younis

Damnit, he was on my mind for a while. Should have taken him while I still could. At least it's comforting knowing that you're going to have two very iffy players in your side now that all the good Lankans are gone. The other two I'm thinking of are too inexperienced and need a few years more in order to prove their worth/consistency. Plus, I highly doubt you're going to get both of them, so as far as Lankans and Bangladeshis go, I think you're screwed. Good team other than that.

EDIT: There's one more on my mind. He's experienced but his average really lets him down, much like De Silva.

Last edited:
I've got one more Lankan up my sleeves, though he's probably not expected.

Cricketman added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

EDIT: There's one more on my mind. He's experienced but his average really lets him down, much like De Silva.

I know who you're thinking about. Was a good player.

I've got one more Lankan up my sleeves, though he's probably not expected.

Cricketman added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

I know who you're thinking about. Was a good player.

Oh, so that makes two. I wasn't talking about him. 2 experienced and 2 inexperienced. Either way, it's a big step down from Murali, Sanga and Mahela. Take out the comment about the average. Can't give clues like that. Some people don't research.

There's more good players out there than you guys think. Don't be fooled by the averages. ;) Besides you'd be hard pressed to match my batting order so far. I am deviating a lot from my original plan though so I'm hoping it all works out in the end.

I pick Roger Binny.

img_h_binny0806_1.jpg

Badly need a quality pacer. But all the good Pakistani seamers have already been picked, and Sri Lanka and Bangladesh haven't really produced any prolific fast bowler. So yeah, I had to go for Binny. He's a fantastic player indeed! Played a key role in many a Indian victories. Was pretty handy with the bat as well.

1. Sanath Jayasuriya
5. Inzamam Ul Haq
7. Anil Kumble
8. Roger Binny

Last edited:
Well Zorax you had missed 1 draft pick only. So Dare you will be having that pick after all rounds are finished.

I will replace Zorax with Dare if he is not in this.

LOL @ KC. You missed 3 really good Indian pace bowlers and 2 very good Pakistani pace bowlers as well... and for Roger Binny! I made that mistake in the All-Time India Draft but this is on a much larger scale and after that Sanath pick, man, you're in trouble.

Well he is up for draft in 5 picks so it can't be that bad. NP10's batting is scary. I was looking for Zaheer Abbas and Arvinda in my next pick but :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread