All Time Subcontinent Test XI Draft - np10's pick

ODI or Test Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. Everyone will want to have Sachin, Wasim or Murli in team. So its better to do bidding for these greats.

But it would take like 2 months to complete. Better leave it to luck. Everyone wants those players, sure, but you can still build a very good team without them.

But it would take like 2 months to complete. Better leave it to luck. Everyone wants those players, sure, but you can still build a very good team without them.

No we will meet in flash chat.

Also, no limits on Sri Lankan players. There aren't enough great Sri Lankan players for 8 teams.

It's going to be too hard to get people in Flashchat. Last time I could do it because I was on vacation. This time, I have school. Plus, there are so many different time zones.

Yeah, tomorrow, I think.

Come on Sid, no limits on Lankans, or just 1 or 2, but not 3.

Ok Guys,

It will be test draft so anyone of following wants to withdraw the now is the time:
Dr. Pepper
Shravi
NP10
Leggie
Cricketman
King Cricket
Zoraxdoom

After lot of scratching of head I have come with this idea. I will post a file here which will be password protected. It will contain the draft picking order for 11 rounds.

Let me give you example of first round:

Number 1
Number 5
Number 8
Number 6
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
Number 7

You guys will have to pick your number on first come first serve basis. After everyone has chosen their numbers I will give you password to file and you can see when you will be picking your player.

If you have any better idea, please post.

wow you people actually plan on getting this draft of the ground.

:laugh If God wants it.

On second thoughts, if it's a Test Draft, then take me out. I would have much preferred an ODI Draft, but if the majority want a Test Draft, then I'm fine with that.

Please take me out Sid. :)

I pick number 3

I would have liked an ODI draft though, TBH.

And Life's kinda busy...so don't expect me to be too active.

Users who are viewing this thread