Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

1) I was hoping that now the age rating has been announced these whisperings that this is some sort of phantom game would end... You can't even submit for those until content complete: you can trust me when I say that the game is in final bug-fixing!

2) Screenshots of FIFA 14 are pretty easily come by when most of the content to build for it is in the previous game surely?

:)

Now thats what we are looking forward to :yes

Hey chief can u atleast reveal the date when the screenshot or gameplay will be revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

No matter what i Post u have a problem with it!!!:mad.................cant we even ask for a screenshot or video with 7 weeks left for the game?

Not true. Many of your posts have been fine. To ask the same question every day is getting tedious. This is not the Ashes 2013 forum nor their facebook page. We all want what you want but we aint getting it until it is there. We just have to be patient, get on with stuff in our lives, come on the forum one day and suddenly see what we are looking for. Chief knows, he knows, he knows and if we have the slightest idea that posting a request will make things different we are very much mistaken.....it just makes us look silly and childish.

Not true. Many of your posts have been fine. To ask the same question every day is getting tedious. This is not the Ashes 2013 forum nor their facebook page. We all want what you want but we aint getting it until it is there. We just have to be patient, get on with stuff in our lives, come on the forum one day and suddenly see what we are looking for. Chief knows, he knows, he knows and if we have the slightest idea that posting a request will make things different we are very much mistaken.....it just makes us look silly and childish.

but my question was just a joke!!!!!!!asking chief to tell the screenshot reveal date........but your response was not the same!!!!!!!:p

but my question was just a joke!!!!!!!asking chief to tell the screenshot reveal date........but your response was not the same!!!!!!!:p

There is real cricket on the 16th of may(nzvseng) so i am hoping for something then, if not then champions trophy will start 6th of june so i bet around these dates we will have a overload of imformation and graphics to look at so all is good. Back to CA for now.

Yes. The Cook/Clarke box art is the final official box art.

one of the worse box arts of the year...

Adjective
Of poorer quality or lower standard; less good or desirable: "the accommodations were awful".

Adverb
Less well or skillfully.

one of the worse box arts of the year...

Adjective
Of poorer quality or lower standard; less good or desirable: "the accommodations were awful".

Adverb
Less well or skillfully.

it wasn't that bad..they went for a less colorful box art but after all they are marketing test cricket right..i kinda liked the black N white look :D

Don't know if you can answer this Chief but are you planning to release two separate trailers focusing on England and Australia respectively just like GTA did with its 3 characters? like the England trailer can focus on England Ashes history or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread