Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

one of the worse box arts of the year...

Adjective
Of poorer quality or lower standard; less good or desirable: "the accommodations were awful".

Adverb
Less well or skillfully.

If chief has read that I'm sure he's looking up at the sky and asking himself why he bothers coming on here at all. :facepalm
Who seriously cares what the box art looks like? Seriously, anyone at all?

Chief, what about smart running between the wickets?? i mean, if i played the ball to a vacant area, first i think to settle with a single. but the fielder was not that much quick and i run hard for the second. my idea is, option to run fast and slow between the wickets.

Cheif, is this implemented??

If chief has read that I'm sure he's looking up at the sky and asking himself why he bothers coming on here at all. :facepalm

I have to agree with you on this:eek:, you could have just a white cover with the words ashes 2013 on it and i would be happy with it.
Maybe some cheerleaders next time chief.;)

Lol....so true!!!

...are you planning to release two separate trailers focusing on England and Australia respectively just like GTA did with its 3 characters?

Someone explain to me why we keep comparing a relatively small budget cricket sports game to multion-million (billion?) dollar Grand Theft Auto franchise?

Just stop. It's stupid. They're totally different things.

Please, for the love of god stop asking questions about trailers and screenshots. It's an incredibly dull and tiresome conversation to have...

...let me know if you want one, I'll do a specific dutch-ant for ya! :D

Someone explain to me why we keep comparing a relatively small budget cricket sports game to multion-million (billion?) dollar Grand Theft Auto franchise?

Just stop. It's stupid. They're totally different things.

Please, for the love of god stop asking questions about trailers and screenshots. It's an incredibly dull and tiresome conversation to have...
Please tell me how on earth is this comparing. Also more importantly how did the word 'budget' came into this?

I was generally asking if we could get two different trailers just like we had two different Ashes 2013 teaser trailers based on region (although they were identical). I genuinely think you might need to take a chill pill before going outrageous seeing any post which has the word 'trailers/screenshots' written inside it. I was NEVER ASKING for media, just how they are going to publish it.

I'm perfectly chilled, I require no medication.

That still doesn't explain why did you put the word 'budget' there :p

Here is my advice, drink cola (or whatever you like), turn on the air conditioner and read my original post again.

Yeah, I'm not going to do any of that.

Prefer my cola with mentos... and consider me googling other versions of ants right now for ya!

Yeah, I'm not going to do any of that.

As an often silent reader, may I say, recently you telling people 'stop asking about X' or 'stop comparing with Y' has actually got more annoying than individuals who repetitively do it.

I understand that you're a Moderator but that is all the more reason why you should be more tolerant than other members here before having a go.

The least you can do is acknowledge that you over-reacted when you realize it(or are made to). Responses like the one above are utterly disappointing coming from a Moderator.

Ok, Chief, I was wondering if there had been an answer to the earlier question about autoplay. I would really love it if there was autoplay for a whole session of a Test match, or a number of overs that I could choose, rather than just the innings, the match or the 1 over.

Users who are viewing this thread