Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

there were a mistakes in AC09 and IC10 that when two captains come down for a coin toss, there supposed to be "commentator" not "Umpire"!! :)

there were a mistakes in AC09 and IC10 that when two captains come down for a coin toss, there supposed to be "commentator" not "Umpire"!! :)

Commentator is not compulsory though.....its the match official who needs to be present.

Still happy if neither were present!!
Do we really need the presentation for this?

Yes!!! It adds a lot to the over all presentation. Also, it is during this sequence that the commentator talks about the pitch, conditions, etc and what his suggestion would be for the team winning the toss, which helps newcomers to understand how different pitches and conditions effect the game.

Yes!!! It adds a lot to the over all presentation. Also, it is during this sequence that the commentator talks about the pitch, conditions, etc and what his suggestion would be for the team winning the toss, which helps newcomers to understand how different pitches and conditions effect the game.

I do agree on this..presentation is very important to any sports game, let alone cricket..it helps create the ambience and even helps improve gameplay

I'd love to see ashes 2013 put some effort into presenting the whole game with much more detail (like the above mentioned pitch report and stuff)

In my opinion Chief should be happy seeing all the posts about screenshots and gameplay.....this clearly show how much eager they are for the game....!:D

Users who are viewing this thread