Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

OK: I've done the Lords test - This was AI vs AI with no human intervention

Sorry chief but as nice as it is to see match stats being posted, I would imagine 5% of people here are interested in this match. The other 95% wanted to see a AI vs "HUMAN" match summary. It's impossible to get any sense of how the ai plays unless its against a human player. Throw me a copy, I'll be happy to review it for you. :thumbs

Chief there is a hell of a lot of talk about the game not making it's release date, have you got any news on this.:spyThanks.

Sorry chief but as nice as it is to see match stats being posted, I would imagine 5% of people here are interested in this match. The other 95% wanted to see a AI vs "HUMAN" match summary. It's impossible to get any sense of how the ai plays unless its against a human player. Throw me a copy, I'll be happy to review it for you. :thumbs

Seriously Chief, would be awesome if you could show us at least a scorecard (if not the entire summary) of an AI v/s Human match. Hope you crunch out this little time for all the PC folks out of your busy schedule. :)

Chief there is a hell of a lot of talk about the game not making it's release date, have you got any news on this.:spyThanks.

You have no chance of getting an answer on this, just gonna get the standard pretending you didn't ask it or just say they can't give you anymore info.

It wouldn't exactly be a shocker would it if its put back, I mean the amount of info on this game so far is pretty cack tbh

it's been a crazy few days that for sure, still i have nothing but faith with chief, he has been honest from the start but i do smell something fishy going on.
I mean there is the england and new zealand test matches on right now, full crowd with a hard fight also going on so why no show. The talk about release date being delayed does not bother me to much if 505 games are honest with us. Maybe a trailer with gameplay in it and at the end the new release date if the game is not going to make the release date.p.s I was thinking something, the Ashes has already started, Ross(aus) vs Chief(eng) and i'm loving it.
Also yes i know they are both aus games but i think ross is a aus man and chief is a pommy so you see where i am coming from, just some harmless fun. This year will be epic.:cheers

Last edited:
My Scorecard for Ross vs Chief cricket match.

Played in Lords. The weather is high winds and very overcast.

Day 1 with Chief team batting and at the end of the day are 8 for 129,very slow runrate by the chief team, ross hitting him hard with fast CA updates and Features coming everywhere. Chief hits back though the day with a few good shots for 4(procasts) but it's not enough to end the day in a lot of trouble.:p

p.s Teams Chief first The Chiefs
1. Chief always number one.
2.SuperBeast.
3.505 games.
4. 505 games.
5.505 games you get the idea.:D
V.S Ross The:D Boss.
1.Ross
2.Boss(Ross)
3. Ross
4.Ross
5. Anyone Ross picks.

My Scorecard for Ross vs Chief cricket match.

Played in Lords. The weather is high winds and very overcast.

Day 1 with Chief team batting and at the end of the day are 8 for 129,very slow runrate by the chief team, ross hitting him hard with fast CA updates and Features coming everywhere. Chief hits back though the day with a few good shots for 4(procasts) but it's not enough to end the day in a lot of trouble.:p

p.s Teams Chief first The Chiefs
1. Chief always number one.
2.SuperBeast.
3.505 games.
4. 505 games.
5.505 games you get the idea.:D
V.S Ross The:D Boss.
1.Ross
2.Boss(Ross)
3. Ross
4.Ross
5. Anyone Ross picks.

What the hell is this?

What the hell is this?

Just a harmless joke mate, just feels like the ashes has already started between two teams.

----------

Hi Chief, can i be on your team, i'm not much of a batter or bowler but i will give you 100%:clap

Users who are viewing this thread