Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

^^^
Even if Chief were to comment I don't think he can say much more than "No comment" or "I'm not aware of any delay" and this would only make matters worse in case the release date has indeed slipped.

Even a simple "I'll update you when I've more information" would be an acknowledgement of delay.

Once again I'd remind people that Chief works for 505 Games and is the producer. That doesn't mean he can make announcements about delays off his own back. It presumably requires authorisation from above and, knowing and trusting Chief on a personal level, I can't imagine that he would be with-holding information like this if he had any choice about it.

I don't think it would be so hard for the chief to go up to 505 games and have a small chat ASAP.p.s Ross would be in the drivers seat right now with all the power in the world.p.s Moonshine and Cake.:thumbs

^^^
Even if Chief were to comment I don't think he can say much more than "No comment" or "I'm not aware of any delay" and this would only make matters worse in case the release date has indeed slipped.

Even a simple "I'll update you when I've more information" would be an acknowledgement of delay.

Well four days ago Chief verfied quite clearly that this game would still be releasing on the 21st. So he is quite able to speak about it......(written by my nurse)

How comes, wouldnt be first game to be scrapped?

I know. We released a whole load of info about EA Cricket 09 before it was scrapped but this has gone too far in the process in my opinion. Advertising campaigns, Ashes licenses etc. I'm very confident that they will release something.

Well four days ago Chief verfied quite clearly that this game would still be releasing on the 21st. So he is quite able to speak about it......(written by my nurse)

Lot has changed since then with rumors from more than one source regarding the delay, so Chief will need some verification before trotting out the same tried and tested response.

I know. We released a whole load of info about EA Cricket 09 before it was scrapped but this has gone too far in the process in my opinion. Advertising campaigns, Ashes licenses etc. I'm very confident that they will release something.

Perhaps the whole PR team......

Yup, even the "teaser trailer" with request to pre-order the game was out this time :D

Users who are viewing this thread