Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

From Twitter;

will there be counties in the game

Ashes Cricket 2013 said:
There are unlicensed domestic teams.

And;

what domestic teams will it be?

Ashes Cricket 2013 said:
There are unlicensed domestic teams for you to play with and edit in the player editor.

Now do they actually have 'unlicensed domestic teams' or are they referring to 'Lizards' or 'Centurions' as domestic teams like in the previous games?

I always thought it was just international teams in the game but maybe after reading into Cricket14 they have decided to add more stuff.

Barmyarmy as you did the rosters can you comment of the 'unlicensed domestic teams'?

Now do they actually have 'unlicensed domestic teams' or are they referring to 'Lizards' or 'Centurions' as domestic teams like in the previous games?

I always thought it was just international teams in the game but maybe after reading into Cricket14 they have decided to add more stuff.

Barmyarmy as you did the rosters can you comment of the 'unlicensed domestic teams'?

I took it to mean the Lizards stuff warmed-up again........

I think it's exactly the same as IC10. Composite teams filled with players from the non-licensed countries so once again you can't have English or Aussie players in your domestic teams (that's speculation on my part).
That ought to be editable on PC though. Cracking open rosters is my speciality (and it made easier by the fact I know all the fields this time!).

What is the probability of this game being scrapped if they don't release before the end of the English ashes?

It's been a whole week since that Vine clip was posted and we have heard nothing, absolutely nothing...zilch.

They said 'there's more on their way...!' so where are they? I'm no expert but surely it doesn't take more than a week to upload another 6 second video of shabby gameplay.

Oh and to top it all off someone on their 'Official Ashes Forum' is advertising kitchen cabinets :facepalm

Low due to licensing.
As I've said before I can't quite get how official press releases have dried up. Last one was over a month ago...

Maybe they all found the shell/cabinet where Chief has been hiding and they realized that its big enough for all of them.:spy

Hoping for a wonderful Q&A on Friday, they need something to challenge bigant with don't they.:p

Users who are viewing this thread