Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Someone has posted a missing report for Mike Fegan

Last seen about 2 weeks ago. Mostly known for rambling stories about things that he clearly knows little about, almost like a tramp on a park bench.

Numerous rumours for his disappearance are abound, mainly he is in shame and hiding away after the screen shot of the game he promised so much about looked liked something on a Commodore C64.

This man is considered to be highly dangerous (to your marketing budget and future sales) so if found, do not approach. Instead, please contact someone from Ashes Cricket and if they are not too busy promoting new kitchens they will take him back to his basement.

its crazy easy to do that and set a lock on the number of posts you need to make before you can start a new thread unmoderated and other things on all forums softwares - PC uses vBulletin; and I know that its possible to do it on that, and that's quite outdated now...

We just moderate everyone's first post/thread. Once they've had one approved they can post freely.
We used to get a lot of spambots but seem to get fewer these days.

release?

I heard from a number of sources that ashes 13 will be released in Sept now, can anyone confirm this?

I even managed to spell his name wrong.

Hopefully my ineptitude is appreciated as lack of detail and childish mistakes seems to be held in high esteem within their company. Lol

I heard from a number of sources that ashes 13 will be released in Sept now, can anyone confirm this?

At the moment even 505 Games don't know when the game will release for sure. They would be aiming to have it in stores with Ashes still going on, probably for the 5th Test.

If they miss the Ashes series, all bets are off as they could try releasing it ASAP, or in Nov to coincide with Australian leg of Ashes series, or they could decide to cut their losses and scrap the game a la EA Cricket 2009.

I believe Mike Fegan has fled the country:

colonel-sanders.jpg

I feel for Mike Fegan. He banked on Ashes license to sell the game for him and was caught with his pants down by BAC14.

That alone deserves no one feeling sorry for him

No doubt about that... it's just that AC13 has been such a train wreck you do kind of feel for Mike Fegan, especially seeing one of his videos where it looks like he has been forced in front of the camera and is struggling to put a positive spin on the game and the DLC.

I even managed to spell his name wrong.

Hopefully my ineptitude is appreciated as lack of detail and childish mistakes seems to be held in high esteem within their company. Lol

It was absolutely hilarious. Only good thing that came of AC2013

I don't think Big Ant has anything to do with it. It's not as if they've tried to cram more features in to compete.

Maybe not for the original delay but BAC definitely forced them to come out with the DLC. With no BAC around they would have peddled the same old stuff by now.

Users who are viewing this thread