Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I think it's fair to say though that whoever passed BLIC 2007 (probably an American) had no idea about cricket. Didn't the Australian test players wear yellow hats?

Is this really on anyone's radar anymore? :lol

Hasn't been for the last couple of weeks to be honest.

With the promised weekly "Q&A" videos not happening for the last couple of weeks and a lack of a gameplay trailer, I think it's fair to say that this game no longer holds any interest for me.

For the second time, they seem to be quiet over Twitter and on their Facebook page as well, are we expecting another apology from the developer or possibly cancelling AC2013?

But regardless of whether AC2013 is released or not, they had their chance and blew it.

Big Ant Studios, you have my full support with Cricket 14.

1001674_404980582953083_1857937914_n.jpg

Maybe someone should let the people who pre-ordered know?

Surely the question has moved from "when will it release?" to "will it be released?" or "should it be released?"

The good thing, I guess, is that submission is to the UK for PS3 and they might know cricket well enough....

Interesting that no PC version is listed.
The PC version wasn't in the catalogue - BigW seem to only stock the bargain PC games that are either a few years old or casual games like Bejewelled. The Wii U version would be the one I'd be worried about releasing, not the PC edition.

Surely the question has moved from "when will it release?" to "will it be released?" or "should it be released?"
As I've said for a while now - they should be upfront at this point and delay it until the return Ashes and include the DLC bound content out of the box.

A game needs to make a good first impression, promises of patches later to fix things don't change the initial reviews.

The good thing, I guess, is that submission is to the UK for PS3 and they might know cricket well enough....

I doubt it will make much of a difference. PS3 folks will verify whether the game is as per their platform specifications and conforms to their platform standards. I don't think they will check whether the AI is smart enough or whether the cover drive is played properly.

When will they delay again, today or tomorrow. This game will not come out anytime soon and I am happy about that if we get cricket 14 soon.:wave

If England win the next test then the Ashes buzz will be all but over by next Monday.

I totally agree with Matt, they should just own up and delay till the Australian Ashes.

or even if it is a drawn test, it's all over......

Users who are viewing this thread