Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I don't know how it was in England but in Australia we still packed out the MCG and SCG to watch Australia whitewash England :D

You just hang onto that memory. You're going to need it in the cold hard years ahead.

Don't act like England hasn't historically been Australia's cricketing bitch ;)

----------

Surely the question has moved from "when will it release?" to "will it be released?" or "should it be released?"

The good thing, I guess, is that submission is to the UK for PS3 and they might know cricket well enough....

Your gut feeling?

Don't act like England hasn't historically been Australia's cricketing bitch

The past is the past. Why set yourself up for such obvious crap? Aus will be "englands bitch" for a number of years to come.
I can see the west indies giving aus a good series in a year or two.

The past is the past. Why set yourself up for such obvious crap? Aus will be "englands bitch" for a number of years to come.
I can see the west indies giving aus a good series in a year or two.

The MIGHTY AUSSIES will never be anyone's bitch!The MIGHTY AUSSIES will demolish their haters and their oppositions.Its going to be 3-2 this Ashes!C'mon Aussssie...show the world that you are the MIGHTY RULER FOREVER! #ForeverAussieFanatic

I think Australia has a slightly better chance of winning 3-2 than Ashes 2013 coming out in 2013....

Hi Guys,

I am Mike Fegan from Trickstar Games and I'm here to give dispel unfounded rumours and misinformation on the Ashes Cricket 2013 game. Fell free to ask me questions and within reason I will give you my open and honest responses.

Hi Guys,

I am Mike Fegan from Trickstar Games and I'm here to give dispel unfounded rumours and misinformation on the Ashes Cricket 2013 game. Fell free to ask me questions and within reason I will give you my open and honest responses.

Can this be verified??

This is really me!

Hi Guys,

This is really me and to be honest I have refrained from making comments about our game up until now but with the postponement of the game announced I thought it was only fair to talk to you directly and try to give you more information about what we are doing with AC2013.

Hi Guys,

This is really me and to be honest I have refrained from making comments about our game up until now but with the postponement of the game announced I thought it was only fair to talk to you directly and try to give you more information about what we are doing with AC2013.

Okay,first of all welcome.Now give us a very clear picture here in the form of text what are the things that you are planning to improve the game?Are you going to include all the DLC stuffs here in the first release,which is by November as you just said the video?Are you going to remodify the game totally?

Yeah ive got a question. Why now? Why now come out and admit things that could have been said months ago and save a lot of people a lot of time and money. Why?

Hi Guys,

So what exactly is happening with the AC13. I heard you in the video saying the game is not good. What is exactly wrong ?? Graphics, gameplay or everything else except the license and the name.

Hi Guys,

so please tell us about the present condition, and further progress of the game,how you see that in the coming months? please tell us about in some detail?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread