Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

lol

----------

Only to the questions that you can't answer without looking like a fool I notice! :rolleyes

----------

Anyone know who did that? Anyone?

TBF he didn't shy away from tough questions and did answer them. Plus he did owned up to dropping the ball with AC13 delay fiasco.

Regarding backing AC13 team, most of us at PC don't really care about "backing" them but yeah most of us here will buy AC13 when it comes out... just like we would any new cricket game that comes our way.

Hi Mike,

Is this game still due for the Wii u?i have not heard anything about it

Thanks.

Good question mate.

In the end we will see in the next month or so if Mike answers are questions more openly or he will just leave like chief did. PS I do hope we are all tough on him just try to keep it in a nice way as name calling and other ways of abuse does not get us anywhere.

----------

We're backing them in the sense that we all want the game to succeed. Why wouldn't we want two great games?

So true barmy, a just hope we will play a cricket game soon as this has been a long year. PS Bigant in September and ashes November sounds good to me.:thumbs

Wow, good to see you here, Mike! :clap

Ross, why did you just disappear once Mike got here? And, yours was the last post before he took over. :lol :p

So Ross's the CEO of two companies? No wonder he has all the inside info!

Maybe he's busy in explaining to his team that they are pushing to release the game early so they better finish the final polishing and Q&A quickly. We might see Cricket 14 earlier than expected. Maybe in the Ashes, just Maybe.:cheers

P.S: Would it be illegal if Ross's team secretly create all the players looking like their real life self and release it as an anonymous mod for the game :spy

Maybe he's busy in explaining to his team that they are pushing to release the game early so they better finish the final polishing and Q&A quickly. We might see Cricket 14 earlier than expected. Maybe in the Ashes, just Maybe.:cheers

P.S: Would it be illegal if Ross's team secretly create all the players looking like their real life self and release it as an anonymous mod for the game
They are! (Based on what is coming out of the Cricket Academy thread anyway)

sir please give a firm reply on PS VITA port of ashes cricket. cricket on go would be great. please sir do reply with a firm reply, not all the lame replies you gave me on Twitter.

Hi Guys,

We won't be doing a PS Vita port at this time as the publisher hasn't asked for it. Wii U is on hold until we get XB360 & PS3 versions right as we have to prioritise platforms based on popularity.

Don't worry I'm not going away and I will stick around and give you updates on progress over the next 12 weeks!

Once again, I want to thank the dozens of people who messaged me with their words of encouragement so we will work hard to get there in November.

Hi Mike.

Can you go into detail wants wrong with the game, you said you are turning on all the HD things right now but how is the gameplay/sound so on. PS let's hope the aussies win the next test or this English ashes is over anyway.:clap

lol

----------

Only to the questions that you can't answer without looking like a fool I notice! :rolleyes

----------

Anyone know who did that? Anyone?

I am happy to answer your questions within reason so fire away.

----------

I would welcome that CA14 in September and AC2013 in November would be good for everyone. Also we have a long Australian summer of cricket with the Ashes tour and then we go straight into World Cup t20 2014. Plenty of cricket and cricket games for all as far as I'm concerned:yes

----------

Rest assured, we will be working hard to redeem ourselves!

Hi Guys,

I am Mike Fegan from Trickstar Games and I'm here to give dispel unfounded rumours and misinformation on the Ashes Cricket 2013 game. Fell free to ask me questions and within reason I will give you my open and honest responses.

Am I the only one who isn't falling for this? Or am I really missing something?

This is definitely a joke...

Welcome to PC, Mike Fegan. Its good to see you here and have a direct conversation with us.

Okay, now I would like to ask you if there was any meaning to release that 6sec Vine clip?? As you told, the game is not good enough at present, you can't preview it currently. To be frank, the Vine clip was neither good graphicswise(with fielders standing like Zombies) nor gameplaywise(more imp. with poor looking shot and the animation too abrupt???). You would have mostly got that idea from the views of people in fb and the people here(if you have read) about the video greatly criticizing it. In my view, it was even nowhere, yeah nowhere close to real life cricket. Even games like EA07 would look much better in front of it. Wouldn't it have been better for you to not release the clip, while its in progress and not creating negative opinion about the game?? Instead, you could have aimed for previewing a finished product. I would like to hear more of the clip from you.

Hi, in hindsight (which is a beautiful thing) we were rushing to get the game finished under a extremely tight time frame and it was a mistake to give our publisher 505 Games the raw game play footage at that time. I can assure you the vid you saw is certainly not indicative of the final game and now that we have thankfully been granted more time you will see a huge improvement in the graphics. However, as previously stated you not going to see anything in August on the AC2013 game as we simply don't want to screw it up again and so need to make sure everything is right rather than just rushing out visuals no one will be happy with.

Anyways talking about current situation, can you give us the latest screenshots? It doesn't matter if it doesn't look good but we just want to get an idea about the current game position and later we can actually compare it with the finished product. Will really appreciate it. :)

You will have screen shots and game play vision in September so hang in there as it will be worth the wait.

----------

Am I the only one who isn't falling for this? Or am I really missing something?

This is definitely a joke...

No joke I'm here to give you open and honest answers.

Users who are viewing this thread