Video Memory 1 GB
Screen Resolution 1600x900
Storage
Total Memory 3.25 GB
Free Memory 1.97 GB
Total Hard disk 922.23 GB
Free Hard disk 800.81 GB

hi mike can i run ashes

they have given you the minimum system requirements cant you work it out yourself? Or should everyone who is going to buy this game post their system specs on here?

I'm curious if Mike Fegan is annoyed that they have the licence for the official hawkeye and I think the official hotspot, yet Big Ant have an unofficial version that looks identical (and superb)?

Thermal_ba.jpg

Mike, I liked the trailers of IC 2010 and kits , player faces especially stuart broad , micheal johnson they were quite brilliant.
I hope players faces and kits and other graphics will be hd like IC 2010.
The things I liked the most in AC13 are the scoreboard overlay and outfields of stadiums.I think these two things are quite better than that of cricket 14.

How do you know about the scoreboard overlay and outfields of both games, may I ask?

they have given you the minimum system requirements cant you work it out yourself? Or should everyone who is going to buy this game post their system specs on here?

correct - will be deleting all posts I see asking if their system specs will run the game from now on

Ak james stuart broad upload a pic of AC13 in which overlay can be seen and big ant release a video in which u can see the overlay.
Outfields can be seen from all photos of AC13.

Will the game run on my machine with windows 3.11....only kidding:)

I actually now cant wait for both games, do we know the release date of big ants game?

Mike, do the players collide with each other or pass right though like before. Thanks.

Looks nice but we will stick the official licensed Hawkeye system.

Is there the "official" hot spot in Ashes? It's hard to imagine having a DRS without hot spot. Also what makes the "official licenced" Hawkeye better than the version of hawkeye that will be in BA cricket?

Is there the "official" hot spot in Ashes? It's hard to imagine having a DRS without hot spot. Also what makes the "official licenced" Hawkeye better than the version of hawkeye that will be in BA cricket?

Nope. Someone confirmed it before there won't be any hot spots.

And how do you exrpect mike to know how their hawkeye will be different than BA's when no one has even seen BA's? LOL

Nope. Someone confirmed it before there won't be any hot spots.

And how do you exrpect mike to know how their hawkeye will be different than BA's when no one has even seen BA's? LOL

Okay, a fair point, I should rephrase:

The concept of an animated ball tracking and prediction is not unique to Hawkeye. There is nothing stopping Big Ant doing something that isn't official but looks identical, just like the hot spot. So with it in mind that BA will do something like that, how does having it official and licensed add anything, except for a commentary line of "let's look at the hawkeye".

It seems like these licences are a bit of a blessing in disguise because I can't see how the hawkeye license adds anything you couldn't do otherwise and the licenced Australian and English teams are completely uneditable, which is horrible. Especially given how much the Australian team rotates these days, I reckon within a couple of months a guy will get picked who isn't in this squad of 30.

Can I ask why the licensed teams are uneditable when every other licensed sporting game doesn't have this restriction? What is the point of it.

Users who are viewing this thread