Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

He needs you mike! miiiiiiiike!

I still can not understand how you can keep taking pre orders for an unfinished game. :(

Mike
Will the game work online? and not crash when a boundary has been hit?

They need to finish ashes 2013 first and make it a success story or the future does not look bright for them.

I thought you were going to talk about features :rolleyes

I will be I thought I would let "The Don" have his day.

----------

Mike did you ever consider getting hold of the license for the following ODI and T20 series which follow the Ashes?

There are lots of discussions going on right now on this front but the priority for the team is to finish the AC2013 game to be the game we all want!

----------

Its awesome how peoples perception varys from time to time once Ac13 the greatest now people say dude they are dum ... And please try to rebuild peoples faith it was better not to announce the dates rather it was better giving a suprise package every now and then. On topic i still have an option of getting a copy based only on the trailer you provide it does not matter to me who produces a game until i get a good game for what i pay. All the best guys

Thanks for your valued support and we are working hard so we don't let you down again.

----------

hey mike fegan when are you giving next update?

I will give you another WIP update on Friday so don't worry I'll be sticking around for awhile yet to keep you guys informed of progress.

----------

He needs you mike! miiiiiiiike!

I'm here for you, guys!!!

----------

I still can not understand how you can keep taking pre orders for an unfinished game. :(

Game will be released in November 2013 so save your coins.

----------

Mike
Will the game work online? and not crash when a boundary has been hit?

Sure will!

----------

ashes cricket 2018 is gonna be brilliant might be ready for that one

You won't have to wait quite that long and we are working hard here to prove it!

Users who are viewing this thread