Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I don't wish to continue a discussion on this, but it is worth stating that I've been pointed to information showing that Mike's personal details are freely available on the internet under the Trickstar name; and that secondly, I am certain that no one was using this site to spread that information.

I would again echo the view that such calls are unacceptable and that people should always remember that developers aren't just names on a computer screen, they are people whose privacy should be protected.

However, it is not right to be pinning blame on any person for 'giving out' private details that are in the public domain.

I'd like that this is all that's said on the matter.

I totally agree as the calls have hopefully stopped over the last two nights so thank you for getting the message out there. I do not blame anyone and I put it down to over enthusiastic & passionate cricket fans outside of Australia. At this point I just want to put this behind me and get on with finishing the AC2013 game and keeping you guys informed of the TG team's WIP on a regular basis.

I totally agree as the calls have hopefully stopped over the last two nights so thank you for getting the message out there. I do not blame anyone and I put it down to over enthusiastic & passionate cricket fans outside of Australia. At this point I just want to put this behind me and get on with finishing the AC2013 game and keeping you guys informed of the TG team's WIP on a regular basis.

Amy update today?

I also hope you remove your personal number from the public domain as well. From what I can see it looks like the person who called must have thought he is calling Trickstar and midnight in Australia is like 730pm (+-) in the sub-continent, so obviously the caller didn't take the time difference into account. Geez....what a big drama in these forums for something that wasn't a conspiracy at all.

Amy update today?

Amy is doing well, she's into her 2nd trimester now and feeling really great. The Doctor thinks it could be twins, so she's unsure of the financial implications of that but nothing that a decaf won't fix. Stay tuned for September and she'll let you know if it's a boy, or girl... or both. Thanks for your interest.

Hi Guys, Here is a quick update of this week's production priorities - Work continues on hopefully the last of the technical issues that have plagued us in the past, player logic update, multiplayer testing, additional content inclusion continues, bug fixing, optimisation and did I mention bug fixing.

I will give you another WIP update on Friday. Congrats to Amy & partner?

Hi Guys, Here is a quick update of this week's production priorities - Work continues on hopefully the last of the technical issues that have plagued us in the past, player logic update, multiplayer testing, additional content inclusion continues, bug fixing, optimisation and did I mention bug fixing.

I will give you another WIP update on Friday. Congrats to Amy & partner?

Good news Mike, no more calling the game Bugs cricket 2013.:p
PS How have you done leaving the ball and ducking the ball in this version, in IC2010 I hated getting hit in the body with the ball over and over again.

Congrats to Amy & partner?

Amy's a single mum finding her way in a mans world, but has a wacky room-mate called Seth and a talking bird called Malcom. I smell a sitcom...

Amy played by you right Biggs.:p The Biggs sitcom I can see it now and it's full of red circles and newbie love plus CAKE.:p

Good news Mike, no more calling the game Bugs cricket 2013.:p
PS How have you done leaving the ball and ducking the ball in this version, in IC2010 I hated getting hit in the body with the ball over and over again.

On the bugs front we are getting really QA good support through our publisher 505 Games so will try to find as many as we can. You can still get hit by the ball in AC2013 but no where near the frequency of IC2010.

----------

BTW, I spoke to Chief last week and he is doing well with a number of sell out shows at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival after some good opening reviews.

On the bugs front we are getting really QA good support through our publisher 505 Games so will try to find as many as we can. You can still get hit by the ball in AC2013 but no where near the frequency of IC2010.

----------

BTW, I spoke to Chief last week and he is doing well with a number of sell out shows at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival after some good opening reviews.

Great news again Mike, bugs are part of games and no one finds all of them and some of them are funny.:D

I am glad we will not get hit with the ball as much this time around, the perfect way to do this is a duck/leave button. Something like hold it press down for duck, left and right to leave and maybe up to pad the ball away against spinners. Well something like that as casual maybe not like something that deep.

PS Chief is around and back on PC now, we welcome everyone, god they let me on dude.:lol

Also let us score when the ball hits us sometimes, LB anyone.:thumbs

Just some more news regarding Amy I have managed to find from a couple of sources........although she has been very secretive about her further plans she is expected to "reveal all" in September.

When pushed on the question whether this meant a deal with Playboy had been reached she declined to answer.

She was very forthright in questions regarding her medical situation.....the memory leaks she was having and that had been bugging her seem to be a thing of the past.

She has had a few sleepless nights but that seems to be over now and the rows with her ex-boyfriend seem to be settling down.

She hopes that when people get to see and meet the "brand new Amy" they will be impressed and realise the wait was worth it.

She realises she has jilted a lot of lovers in the past but says she has turned over a new leaf.......her nymphomanic days are over and she promises not to "screw everyone every single time".

I am just passing on what others have told me about Amy so dont shoot the messenger.

I wish Amy all the best in her latest comeback effort!

Just some more news regarding Amy I have managed to find from a couple of sources........although she has been very secretive about her further plans she is expected to "reveal all" in September.

When pushed on the question whether this meant a deal with Playboy had been reached she declined to answer.

She was very forthright in questions regarding her medical situation.....the memory leaks she was having and that had been bugging her seem to be a thing of the past.

She has had a few sleepless nights but that seems to be over now and the rows with her ex-boyfriend seem to be settling down.

She hopes that when people get to see and meet the "brand new Amy" they will be impressed and realise the wait was worth it.

She realises she has jilted a lot of lovers in the past but says she has turned over a new leaf.......her nymphomanic days are over and she promises not to "screw everyone every single time".

I am just passing on what others have told me about Amy so dont shoot the messenger.

I wish Amy all the best in her latest comeback effort!

LOL....nice one :)

My rather cute joke has been corrupted into something far more elaborate than I could possibly have imagined...

Will there be highlight reels after games and innings. In cricket 07 they went through all the wickets. Very cool

Users who are viewing this thread