Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Let's try and stay a bit respectful please otherwise we'll end up having to read the updates on Facebook rather than here.

Ok but all these rumours of the game being in trouble just will not go away, very sad indeed.:(

I've heard a rumour the game will release in November.

There you go.

Yeah I heard that one too, wonder if it's true. PS So Matt are you getting that little game releasing tomorrow or not a fan.:D

I've heard a rumour the game will release in November.

There you go.

on the off-chance that was a "serious" post, how current is that rumour, as opposed to the in-trouble rumour a previously well-informed person mentioned? because i think everyone can agree we're past early september, we're past the times when "assets" were supposed to be generated, we're fully recovered from the breathtaking "actions speak louder than words" comment and we've seen absolutely nothing.

that to me is the actions of a developer/publisher with at best a stinker on their hands they hope to be able to slip out without too much scrutiny, and at worst the norwegian blue of video games.

PS So Matt are you getting that little game releasing tomorrow or not a fan
There's only one release date I care about and that's in October.

on the off-chance that was a "serious" post
No - I've heard no more on it than anyone else. Just thought I'd fulfil the demand for positivity about the chances of release.

I heard nothing to suggest that my previous post is wrong yet.

As I've said already, there's nothing Mike can really say at this point that anyone would believe - so I don't read too much into silence.

we're fully recovered from the breathtaking "actions speak louder than words" comment and we've seen absolutely nothing.
If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough...

If it helps I have loads of information....unfortunately most of it about cod decline in the North Sea since 1972............after recently becoming a single again a mate said there was plenty more fish in the sea. A quick google seems to run against this argument.

Not as off topic as you might think......lots of things a bit fishy here one feels.

Last edited by a moderator:
...after recently becoming a single again a mate said there was plenty more fish in the sea...

Sad to hear that, handsome devil like you... Plenty more... often times they'll cost a bit more than cod and chips, but can taste a lot better given the right circumstances. Actually, nevermind. Keep it clean for the kiddies 79cricket... Girls are yucky. Lego rules. Etc.

Dutch, do you have any info on the best Netherlands players (other than van troost) for my all time associate team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dutch, do you have any info on the best Netherlands players (other than van troost) for my all time associate team?

I sent you a PM to avoid not being on topic but in case the PM doesnt arrive I would have to suggest of course: Nannes, van Doeschate, Bukkhari........

thanks. indeed PM did not arrive.

----------

is it common for PMs to go missing?

(ross if you're reading this i didn't get anything from mikem yet - i am not chasing as i am sure he's busy just in case he had sent me something and it went missing as dutch's seems to have i wanted you to know i didn't get in case he was expecting an answer or anything...)

Not that I'm aware of. Someone with a full sent-box might not be able to send a message out, but they should get an error about that.

If your inbox is full you can use the handy 'Download all Private Messages as:' option to save them all to your computer and then clear your sent/received boxes with the empty folder link.

thanks. indeed PM did not arrive.

----------

(ross if you're reading this i didn't get anything from mikem yet - i am not chasing as i am sure he's busy just in case he had sent me something and it went missing as dutch's seems to have i wanted you to know i didn't get in case he was expecting an answer or anything...)

Hi hi! I was just trying to make sure I didnt get a bollocking for being off topic! PM wasnt sent so couldnt arrive. More ammo for the mod-haters......dont say I dont give you lot anything!

MF, early September is gone. Your WIP progress update has become RIP. Please wake up from your sleep, there are people shouting at your doorstep.

Users who are viewing this thread