Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Hi hi! I was just trying to make sure I didnt get a bollocking for being off topic! PM wasnt sent so couldnt arrive. More ammo for the mod-haters......dont say I dont give you lot anything!

Not that I'm aware of. Someone with a full sent-box might not be able to send a message out, but they should get an error about that.
If your inbox is full you can use the handy 'Download all Private Messages as:' option to save them all to your computer and then clear your sent/received boxes with the empty folder link.

thanks - mystery solved ;) definitely wouldn't have been a full box anyway :)

i think the whole thread is essentially off topic until mikef puts us out of our misery... we should be able to discuss anything we want till then.

i hear fringed lace collars are about to come back in a BIG way...

Sir mike fegan please give some update let it be wip because it will give some hope that you ara alive on this post.

definitely wouldn't have been a full box anyway...

coughthatswhatshesaidcough

...I mean, how far down the off-topic rabbit hole are we now?

^ GTA V has been released early by amazon.com uk.
Some lucky gamers got their pre -ordered copy early.

I wonder if DB14 will do the same

thanks - mystery solved ;) definitely wouldn't have been a full box anyway :)

i think the whole thread is essentially off topic until mikef puts us out of our misery... we should be able to discuss anything we want till then.

i hear fringed lace collars are about to come back in a BIG way...

I think fanny packs will come back in a big way before that.

Mr. Fegan's fav song - 'Wake me up, when September ends' ??

Sad to hear that, handsome devil like you... Plenty more... often times they'll cost a bit more than cod and chips, but can taste a lot better given the right circumstances. Actually, nevermind. Keep it clean for the kiddies 79cricket... Girls are yucky. Lego rules. Etc.

Yeah trying to run your own business isnt all just fun. It will work. Thankfully I meet a lot of people and have good friends. Something will turn up....sooner than (clever twist here back on topic) Ashes 2013. Glad Mike F doesn't run an internet dating site!

Glad Mike F doesn't run an internet dating site!

...Matt, get on this for PlanetCricket. Perfect opportunity and a real gap in the market here.

Users who are viewing this thread