Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

...or maybe it was and we just missed it?

...but how does it compare to GTA?

Dammit man. Fake it...

With England set to name the Ashes Squad on Monday. Will Super Monday be the day Mike F comes out the woodwork with some big news?

As an aside, at least we now know that the extra team that they were adding, and thought fit to be the one feature to actually mention, is yet another team that will be of interest only to 10 people.

I wonder how many of the players in the University teams will have graduated before the game releases?

or been sent down for taking a dump in the quad...

what amazes me is MF said 505 would announce the team, which made you think it would really be something!

What a waste of time and effort (if any) implementing another University team into the game. Like Matt said, very few will actually care about these teams and use them in game.

The time used making these teams could've been used for making manual fielding! :facepalm

That's the least of there problems BD, they have gone from the earth for the last 2.5 weeks again. They just never learn from there mistakes, prove me and others wrong Mr Mike F.:spy

----------

What a waste of time and effort (if any) implementing another University team into the game. Like Matt said, very few will actually care about these teams and use them in game.

The time used making these teams could've been used for making manual fielding! :facepalm

Or a trailer and a good screenshot for once.:eek:

If they were to put every single club cricketer in the world into the game it probably would boost sales...
I agree - imagine if it were possible for a game to include a mode whereby you could create a player's likeness to include any club into the game?

I can't see that happening, but it would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread