Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Just wondering how long does it take for a game publisher to take a look at the 'marketing assets' & approve their marketing?

Ultimately it's bad news if this game isn't good enough for release. Competition is a good thing and it will very sad (and probably cost jobs) if AC13 ends up written off.

I endorse wholeheartedly this statement. I don't wish upon anyone unemployment because that just isn't cool.

I endorse wholeheartedly this statement. I don't wish upon anyone unemployment because that just isn't cool.

No one sensible here is wishing that, but I'd hardly mourn the death of Ashes Cricket 2013.

Someone only a few pages ago was hoping they go bankrupt... I would mourn the death if it meant we had an opportunity at healthy competition, but more importantly a completely WASTED opportunity to get some nice licensed content.

Someone only a few pages ago was hoping they go bankrupt... I would mourn the death if it meant we had an opportunity at healthy competition, but more importantly a completely WASTED opportunity to get some nice licensed content.

Yes. Mind you, they have only 9 days for "all that and more" to be revealed.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not going to be revealed in 9 days. Just a hunch...

C79 was one who just couldn'y here any lame jokes on ashes'13 may be now he might like it.
Ashes'13 SucKs:-P.

Hm, anybody noticed this? Published September 6:

The two sets of brothers who will have a key part to play at Lord's for Rockhampton | This is Bristol

ROCKHAMPTON have named an unchanged side for Sunday's Davidstow Village Cup final at Lord's against Cleator (11am).

Members of Sunday's winning team are to be depicted as players in a video game produced by event sponsors 505 Games. Their official Ashes Cricket 2013 game was released in June, and will be updated after the winter series Down Under, with players from Rockhampton or Cleator being immortalised in the process.

Cleator won, so that must be the new team Mike was talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread