Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

As I understand it, the game's official twitter feed is just someone employed at 505 to handle social media, and is only able to repeat what they've been told at that point.

It's not to say that it is wrong, just if it had changed the guy who does the Twitter probably wouldn't be the first to know.

my experience of these things is it wouldn't even be a 505 employee, but rather a social media agency (or someone at the marketing/pr agency).

There's no way it's a marketing/pr professional. Absolutely no way...

Since we're changing names of threads, what about tweaking the name of the forum to read: Ashes Cricket 2013 Forum?

sad to say but September is almost gone and nothing to show, thus as a lot of people said this game probably will never see the light of day

I just come here to see who they blame this time

Well, whose left to blame anyway

sad to say but September is almost gone and nothing to show, thus as a lot of people said this game probably will never see the light of day

well i am pretty critical i know BUT there is quite a bit of Sept left...

i think what's happened is this: the screenshots and other assets have gone to 505, they are working out whether it's worse to release the stinker trickstar have obviously produced (or if it's possible to even get it through submissions) or to kill the game given the legal and financial obligations they will have to the license holders etc. they have probably ordered trickstar into purdah until this decision is made.

my hunch is they will pull the plug... but they might wait until there is a bit more info from Bradman until they make the decision official. i.e. if they get wind that Bradman might not be quite as good as it seems they might go...

therefore i guess big ant will wait until at least 1st Oct before announcing release date or trailers etc. so that 505/trickstar will obviously not have revealed all (or anything) in sept and any little shred of credibility they might retain in anyone's eyes (they have none in mine) will have properly gone.

Doesn't instill any confidence does it? IMO if trickster/505 had and pride in this product they would have been more public about its qualities as THE cricket game to buy, I believe they know AC13 is inferior and are just ironing out what to do to recoup some of the losses and whose heads have to roll. Can't see it being released, wish they'd euthanise it ASAP so we can get DB14 in our hands. Hope I'm wrong as I enjoyed IC2010 and was looking forward to both games.

Users who are viewing this thread