Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

i did enjoy ashes 09 while playing against friends. both this and IC2010 might have been technically superior than the rest but neither was the most enjoyable cricket game I have ever played. that to me is still cricket 97 ashes edition.

IT HAD MANUAL APPEAL (albeit useless)!!

Try IC 2010 with first batsman view and helping displays off. I personally enjoy it especially in test series. You can enjoy this if you really play with patience instead of trying to hit every ball on top ;)

Oh well, only disappointing thing like mentioned few posts before - atmosphere/crowd is not much motivating especially when you play even licensed England aus test series. We probably need 'the Rock' to be electrifying ;)

Now even this Thread is more than one year old :lol and Mike Fegan is back on FB replying on comments that everything is coming soon :spy

Mike Fegan Sorry I have been out of the office for the last two weeks on a much need family holiday ( a holiday I booked over a year ago) and the other guys have just been too busy to answer your questions so sorry about that.

Honestly, can you blame the guy for wanting to get away from it a bit?

These Facebook posts have changed my opinion from "probably not releasing" to "almost certainly releasing". There is no way he would post it is coming in November, at this point, without some real confidence. He doesn't want to piss off 505 even more.

All will be revealed early September.. unless something totally unexpected comes up, like a two week holiday planned a year in advance.

what it means is they scraped through submission and will release the stinkfest even though it's awful, or failed subs but will announce a PC only release in Nov and spin the lack of console as them gearing up for a next-gen release.

holiday shmoliday - just trying to garner sympathy there. if you knew you were gonna be on holiday don't make promises about september. and nobody was too busy not to write a one liner "mike's away, you'll hear more when he's back".

utterly cynical behaviour - the potential customers have been treated with contempt. anyone who spends a penny on this is an idiot.

what it means is they scraped through submission and will release the stinkfest even though it's awful, or failed subs but will announce a PC only release in Nov and spin the lack of console as them gearing up for a next-gen release.

There is no chance of this happening. PC sales are a tiny fraction of the overall market.

Unless it's to fulfil contractual obligations.

That would have to be a major loophole if the contract essentially said "you must publish an Ashes game but we will allow it even for just the smallest platform"

That would have to be a major loophole if the contract essentially said "you must publish an Ashes game but we will allow it even for just the smallest platform"
At the very least, a PC release would show that they 'completed' the game and be able to blame Microsoft/Sony not approving the game as a reason for not being on all platforms.

They'd be really taking the piss if they released it only on Wii U.

Mike Fegan We are getting close now so just please hang in there a little longer.

Like ? Reply ? 4 hours ago

Mike Fegan Hang in there screen shots are very close.

Mike Fegan The Ashes Cricket 2013 game is coming so hang in there!

'Mike Fegan - Hang in there guys stuff is coming soon!

Like ? Reply ? 10 September at 07:43'

Too much hanging around if you ask me!!:noway

Users who are viewing this thread