Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

3-admins.

Ha actually reminds me of the original song......all together now.....

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

12 Infractions Pending
11 Smilies wasted
10 Fegan excuses
9 Biggsies JPEGS
8 Members Moaning
7 Updates Later
6 Ross Explosions

5 Release Dates Missed

4 Call Girls
3 Admins
2 Usernames

And a Dutchy with a lovely cup of tea........"

Merry Christmas everyone........

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it'll be a substandard release, it'll either surprise us and blow us all away or it just won't happen.... maybe a next Summer release once the hype of DBC14 has died off, I do actually fear for it's release though.... been too quiet!!

Steve S.

Mate, you think Ashes 13 will release summer 2014, the only summer in 13,14,15 that doesn't have an Ashes series?

And it'll blow us away?

I think you'd better have a lie down pal.

I would be extremely surprised if a game without any manual fielding blows us away

Cursed autocorrect!

Looking very unlikely I think. Last time there was a silence of this size the game got postponed from July to November. The only next step is to kill it.

either way... i don't see either game releasing only when the ashes starts... interest builds up before that. not sure when the first tour game is?

England arrive on October 25th.
First tour match is October 31th.
First Test November 21st.

Woah that's actually quite scary how quickly its come around.

The initial release date of AC13 was June 21st which was 5 days before Australia's first tour match & 19 days before the first test but I think we can rule out this being the case this time round as Mike did state a November release.

Now typically games do release on a Friday although Tuesday releases are also not un heard of, so according to my calculations Ashes Cricket 2013 (The official game of the Ashes series) will be released on either of the following dates (providing it passes or has passed submission);

Friday 1st November
Tuesday 5th November
Friday 8th November
Tuesday 12th November
Friday 15th November
Tuesday 19th November

or if they decide to release after the Ashes has started...

Friday 22nd November.

Place your bets.

Signs of life on their official forums, Posted today:

Ashes Cricket 2013 said:
Hi, we're sorry you're frustrated with the lack of communication. Rest assured Mike and the team are still working hard on the game. As soon as we have any more information for you, we will let you know.

Same sh#t, different day. Who visits their forum anyway?

Why would I be assured by them still working on the game? The point is that it should be finished now so it can be in submission to get on the shelves in November.

Why would I be assured by them still working on the game? The point is that it should be finished now so it can be in submission to get on the shelves in November.

bang right. i would be surprised if that's not an outright lie.

^dis guy getzit?

Users who are viewing this thread