Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

The new price is ?26.86, This must mean the suppler has given them a price on the game

Interesting. That's a saving of ?8.13 from the old price :thumbs

Seriously though, what could this price drop mean?

Literally all they've got going for them is the Ashes name. They will release in this Ashes period or never.

I never said it did mention IC2014 or the title Ashes 2013!! :facepalm I meant the game could be released next year I guess under a different name.... but seriously I think it's now going to be either a "substandard" release or "not at all" whatever it does I'll buy it to support the authors as there or precious few and my eyes are on DBC14 but there's no guarentee's that'll be a stunner we'll see.

...and telling me to "get back in my box" is not rude????????? it's certainly not an adult way of discussion mate ;)

Steve S.

Literally all they've got going for them is the Ashes name. They will release in this Ashes period or never.

I think Matt has put it as succinctly as I could. I say Good Day Sir... (Biggs, cheque's in the post).

Interesting. That's a saving of ?8.13 from the old price :thumbs

Seriously though, what could this price drop mean?

I would say it means the game is pants and they're just tryin to recoup losses and hope the Ashes license gets them that!

With a price like that, they need it to sell like hot cakes (or ashes 09) to recoup losses.

Trashes Cricket'13: Trash both within the game & outside the game (referring to the developers).

They should put Gazi on the front cover now, Gazi = Sales.

Cricket life 1/2 will club with ashes 13 crew to come up with the blockbuster release of non-existent release! Just for we cricket fans! :D

Gamebience - Gamebience Updates

This similar one in way of informing us to be hanging around. :p They could make a fantastic combo. ;)

Totally forgot about this game being in existence... there was a time where we were hoping for 4 cricket titles.

1. The Art of cricket - which died out.

2. cricket life - in the coffin

3. International cricket 2010 - Came out half baked.

4. Big Ant cricket - we are still waiting for it, and look to be the most hopeful to come out.

Atleast TAOC, it is understandable for the factor of not being motivated due to lack of funding & official staffing if I remember it right.

But other 2 - Cricket Life & Ashes 13, I couldn't recognize the difference now between these two especially in the communication to end users to keep waiting & waiting until you see a bright sun over midnight! :)

I also forgot about Cricket Life. The game has been delayed so much that their cover played "Mike Hussey" is now retired.

Just like that we will forget about Trashes Cricket'13 - like it was a bad dream we had long time ago - & then we would move on. Many years letter when another cricket game would be under development we would bring it up and say " ... Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that game, which never come out & left us hanging [in there]." Then we would joke, laugh & move on again.

Users who are viewing this thread