Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

In another unrelated but familiar story Ubisoft has delayed the release of Watch Dogs till Spring 2014. They say they cannot compromise on quality. But unlike certain other game developer Ubisoft at least has a game & has shown it off a multiple times.

In another unrelated but familiar story Ubisoft has delayed the release of Watch Dogs till Spring 2014. They say they cannot compromise on quality. But unlike certain other game developer Ubisoft at least has a game & has shown it off a multiple times.

Got frustrated hearing the crew got delayed too. Was most excited about that game. A car racing game with unlimited customization options? Good old NFS underground days :)

I just think that people tend to make assumptions based on limited facts and/or understanding.

You forgot to add "...through no fault of anyone but Trickstar/505". Also, welcome to PlanetCricket, where assumptions are par for the course. If 505/Trickstar wanted to manage the "limited facts" that are available to us, they would just show up and tell us whats going on and/or not make ridiculous statements like "all will be revealed in September" and still be none the wiser in mid October! It's a backwards argument to be making, Barmy.

If it were just this site, perhaps he would have a point - but it's total silence on all of their own social media outlets as well.

It's an indefensible approach to customers.

its over, the fat lady has sung
Flies throng this pile of dung

It would be best to shut this thread
What never lived is now surely dead

Don't know if anyone else saw this (Unity Coders wanted at Trickstar Games | tsumea), but in August Trickstar were hiring unity developers for a "cool license". Wonder if this was Ashes? Not great if they were looking for staff in August was it.

to be fair, i think there were several "red flags" before that...

my money is still on this not releasing. if they passed submissions it would have been a month ago at least. we'd have seen/heard something since then, surely?

to be fair, i think there were several "red flags" before that...

my money is still on this not releasing. if they passed submissions it would have been a month ago at least. we'd have seen/heard something since then, surely?

If possible, Lets have an online petition asking 505 Games not to release the crap called AC13 :yes :spy!

The price keeps dropping, it's releasing.

but... i thought in terms of DBC, we were being told without a release date the prices on pre-order sites can only be rough guides? doesn't the same apply here?

also, i don't get why they wouldn't have confirmed a date if they were through submissions?

but... i thought in terms of DBC, we were being told without a release date the prices on pre-order sites can only be rough guides? doesn't the same apply here?

If they will TAKE a pre-order, then the price stands. I don't think you can pre-order DBC yet, so that price is unconfirmed.

If they will TAKE a pre-order, then the price stands. I don't think you can pre-order DBC yet, so that price is unconfirmed.

Spot on.

Taken from ShopTo:

Price Promise

Pre-order this product and should our price drop between now and the release date, you will automatically be charged the lowest amount.

Well, the way things are going for DBC14. i believe that the ashes was better be released in june already to gain some revenues. DBC14 is gonna come really hard. i hope there is still a competition and not one side affair.

Users who are viewing this thread