Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

They seriously cannot miss this Ashes series... could they?

If they do, perhaps a re-brand: International Cricket 2014..

If 2014 isn't too soon that is.

i would still consider it a lie, even if it's the "company line" - the company are lying.

best case they can be what, working on a day one patch? that's not really the same as "working hard on the game"...

not an industry expert by any means, but i think the situation here was opposite to DBC. here 505 the publisher bought a license then said to Trickstar - here's the money, go make us a game... whereas DBC self-funded then went to TruBlu to help them distribute?

wonder what sort of a tender process led to Trickstar getting the gig...

i would still consider it a lie, even if it's the "company line" - the company are lying.

best case they can be what, working on a day one patch? that's not really the same as "working hard on the game"...

not an industry expert by any means, but i think the situation here was opposite to DBC. here 505 the publisher bought a license then said to Trickstar - here's the money, go make us a game... whereas DBC self-funded then went to TruBlu to help them distribute?

wonder what sort of a tender process led to Trickstar getting the gig...

They do have experience in making cricket games at least. Not very good ones, in my opinion, but at least they have some experience.

I wonder if any publisher ever made more than one game with Trickstar ever?? They always seem to have a new publisher everytime :p!

I wonder if any publisher ever made more than one game with Trickstar ever?? They always seem to have a new publisher everytime :p!

I hear sega are getting them to make the next aliens colonial marines game. Anything would be better than that steaming pile gearbox made.

Shopto have put there price down today meaning this must be releasing soon

The new price is ?26.86, This must mean the suppler has given them a priceon the game

It's getting almost down to KFC family combo in Mumbai prices... [/classicnvaeenncc]

It's getting almost down to KFC family combo in Mumbai prices... [/classicnvaeenncc]

With or without the movie?

----------

The new price is ?26.86, This must mean the suppler has given them a priceon the game

Or they are cutting their losses by releasing whatever cr@p gets past the platform owners, if (and that's a big "if") they are able to do so.

Last edited:
Mate, you think Ashes 13 will release summer 2014, the only summer in 13,14,15 that doesn't have an Ashes series?

And it'll blow us away?

I think you'd better have a lie down pal.

Release as IC2014!!!! if you wanna be so precise...... "PAL" if you can't have a discussion without being rude, stay away from my posts!!!

Steve S.

----------

I would be extremely surprised if a game without any manual fielding blows us away

Manual Fielding... forgot about that, back to the old days of GGWCC!!! hmmm maybe be not then!

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread