Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Placeholder

Indeed.

I spoke to GAME and ShopTo, both have 2 different dates which were apparently given to them by the publisher but this obviously isn't true as they are 2 different dates.

Seriously though, how hard is it to come out and say ''Hey this is where we're at with the game''?

Indeed.

I spoke to GAME and ShopTo, both have 2 different dates which were apparently given to them by the publisher but this obviously isn't true as they are 2 different dates.

Seriously though, how hard is it to come out and say ''Hey this is where we're at with the game''?

It is an utter shambles.

On a side note what happend to your knee?

It certainly is. I look forward to eventually hearing from them though.

I fractured my knee cap whilst playing football (I was in goal). Thankfully it was only a small fracture though so I don't require surgery.

Shopto have it listed at November 29th for just over ?26. Even farming simulator was more than that!!!!

has this game been cancelled?

Can't see this game coming out, I don't know why people are saying its got a release date when they're not even advertising in the cricketer this month for the first time in four months

Can't see this game coming out, I don't know why people are saying its got a release date when they're not even advertising in the cricketer this month for the first time in four months

That does sound bad.

I am sure the game will be released since it has been developed (apparently :)).

My best guess is that they are waiting for DBC 14 to be released first and when the hype around it kinds of settle down few weeks (or months) after release, they will announce their release date.

My best guess is that they are waiting for DBC 14 to be released first and when the hype around it kinds of settle down few weeks (or months) after release, they will announce their release date.

In that case the name Ashes will become irrelevant. Its now or never for them. One wonders what were they thinking when they started to roll out this trash. Instead of taking a forward step Trickstar took a step backwards. :facepalm

I am sure the game will be released since it has been developed (apparently :)).

I doubt it'll be released to be honest.

If November is still their target month of release, they would have by now passed their submissions with Microsoft and Sony, discs would need to be printed and shipped off to various retailers...and I don't think any of this has happened.

We're midway through November and we've barely seen any gameplay, just a terrible vine clip and some buggy screenshots. I doubt any retailer has any idea on what is going on with the game. Lastly judging by the lack of communication here, on their Facebook page, Twitter etc. and Mike disappearing (again), I think the game has been canned.

My apologies if I'm being pessimistic but it isn't looking good for Ashes Cricket 2013.

I just received an sms/text from BT Games in South Africa which said game has been pushed backed to 2014 by the publisher. It is official. And for those of you who want to lambast BT games as incorrect again, they were correct the previous time and are up to date.

I just received an sms/text from BT Games in South Africa which said game has been pushed backed to 2014 by the publisher. It is official. And for those of you who want to lambast BT games as incorrect again, they were correct the previous time and are up to date.

Interesting. Can't imagine a game with 2013 in the title releasing in 2014. Possibly a prelude to cancellation or renaming as IC14?

Users who are viewing this thread