Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Actually, I just got an email from Amazon UK regarding my preorder with a revised arrival date for my order...

Estimated arrival date: December 07 2013 - December 12 2013

People still actually have pre-orders for this thing...

There's something sadly touching about this kind of optimism.

Cancelled my TrAshes13 pre-order after learning of DBC14(Big Ant Cricket then), that was in August

Last edited:
You don't have to take BT games seriously however their information was correct so far all the way, and they are the best gaming distributor in South Africa and that is facts.

Not so sure about best. Yes the chain is doing well and they have a lot of open branches, but there are better places to buy that also seem to know more about the games than BT does. I usually know more about a game than the people working at BT would.

Not so sure about best. Yes the chain is doing well and they have a lot of open branches, but there are better places to buy that also seem to know more about the games than BT does. I usually know more about a game than the people working at BT would.

Yes that might be but they always get the games the earliest, and they are the cheapest, and they communicate with you on a regular basis

So I see we are back to the DaFegan Code & the guessing games. Well here is a pattern I found:

Big Ant responds to trashy teaser & screenshots of TrAshes'13 by releasing Cricket Academy. Trickstar reacts by delaying TrAshes'13 till November. Rather then playing second fiddle from here on Big Ant takes initiative by unveiling the name for their game (DBC'14) & later conducts a world premier play session. Trickstar responds by not responding (ironic). Now the logical assumption is that the game would be delayed further. If the logic does turn out to be the reality than its safe to conclude the Trickstar's TrAshes'13 is not worth putting in competition with DBD'14.

Hang in there and stay tuned!

It's just saying that, as with the BT South Africa thing, these e-mails are not an indicator of the game actually releasing.

I believe that similar e-mails were sent out in June.

That's interesting seeing as Fegan himself said that a November release was more than enough time.

Yes that might be but they always get the games the earliest, and they are the cheapest, and they communicate with you on a regular basis

Try awx.co.za. You can pre-order it there as well. Plus the guys in store are genuine gamers.

Users who are viewing this thread