Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Even if the Ashes are finished before they release, they should still call it Ashes Cricket - it was very strange to establish the Ashes Cricket brand and then go back to International Cricket (without Brian Lara) the next year. Even if it still released at the same time of year in the UK, it still would have been better as Ashes Cricket 2011.

As an aside, I'd take BT Games more seriously if they weren't promoting AC13 with edited screenshots of AC09.

You don't have to take BT games seriously however their information was correct so far all the way, and they are the best gaming distributor in South Africa and that is facts.

I hope this game fails hard :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

That's not funny mate, there are jobs on the line. Mike Fegan is the only one needed a kick up the butt.

----------

On the Bigant forum they are saying 2014 for Ashes cricket now, i think they will show up on facebook sometime this week. PS Let's hope Ross likes this green light and ends this so so long wait.:thumbs

Fegan should be fishing with peace somewhere. :p Who is going to believe even if they are coming up with a date 2014 or whatever. It's game over before even it started, that's what I would see this as.

Mike Fegan goes fishing, did you catch anything. Lies Lies and more Lies, the Lies were biting hard today, caught myself a huge Lie.:rolleyes Anyway enough of the bad jokes from me, back to well Kitchens and waiting.:clap

Maybe releasing as Tindoolkar cricket 14!! On 29/2/14

I just received an sms/text from BT Games in South Africa which said game has been pushed backed to 2014 by the publisher. It is official. And for those of you who want to lambast BT games as incorrect again, they were correct the previous time and are up to date.

Yeah, nah that's just a placeholder date......

for cancellation!

Actually, I just got an email from Amazon UK regarding my preorder with a revised arrival date for my order...

Estimated arrival date: December 07 2013 - December 12 2013

What was your original estimated arrival date?

Early September...

Ashes Cricket 2015
I think they are planning on changing the title name to beat 14

Users who are viewing this thread