Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Perhaps there's just a date randomiser in there and everyone gets a different date in the hope that some of their emails are right.

I wonder also whether we've had it continue to be called Ashes Cricket 2013 so long simply because that's part of the contractual obligations. Would all retailers consider a pre-order for AC13 as one for a renamed Ashes Cricket 2014?

I Spose they could get away with calling it ashes cricket 13-14 since the series finishes officially in 2014, although realistically it'll be over after the first 3 tests!!

505 GAMES said:
Thank you for contacting us at 505 Technical Support.

We don't have a dedicated contact who can answer individual questions on Ashes Cricket 2013; we can for the moment suggest our site - 505 Games - which has details as released and we would advise please keep checking there - the site is updated so do please return here often.

With many thanks.

Regards,
Stephen I.
505 Games Technical Support

I know it's probably been mentioned before but I find it really strange how there is not a single mention of Ashes Cricket 2013 on their website. What could be the reason for this?

Yeah I made a post about that a few days ago so nothing new.

So I suppose if we hear nothing from them by the 22nd of this month (next Friday) then that pretty much confirms 100% it won't be coming out in November like they said.

With those who have preordered, will be getting free kitchens like the ones mentioned in AC13 forums? That would be great.

With those who have preordered, will be getting free kitchens like the ones mentioned in AC13 forums? That would be great.

Yeah, but you have to pay for the kitchen designer, and must have pre-booked early September.

Just noticed on the AC13 (13... ha!) website that they have moved on from kitchens. It is now all about unlocking pensions at 50.

All right, best Mike Fegan pension joke wins a copy of Ashes Cricket 13*

*prize non-refundable and may actually not exist

Users who are viewing this thread