Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I cannot believe people are buying this just because we haven't had a cricket game for years!!! Do people's lives really revolve around playing games?! Why not go down the nets, turn the bowling machine on or get some mates together and go have a net and play real cricket?! Or, if you need to play a game play an old one. Why support the people who have royally f*cked us all over???

Got to admit pretty much sums it up for me

I can understand both points, I was thinking of buying this, but instead i will not support shit that is run by a mouse on the PC, ridicolous

instead i brought nba 2k12 to hold me over for $11 until DBC comes out

I will be watching the reviews on youtube, but seriously, playing cricket with a mouse, that shit is not on!!

Yeah I agree, please a control pad. PS To be honest for all the people on here and around the world that hated no keyboard controls and mouse support for DBC14 will love this. :spy

Does the games has multiplayer anymore, thats the only reason to buy cricket games for me, it says only single player in steam releaese page

Does the games has multiplayer anymore, thats the only reason to buy cricket games for me, it says only single player in steam releaese page

You have your answer right there mate. Let's hope the ai is good come Friday.

I can't wait to see the first unbiased review of AC2013.

That reminds me, this is my personal favourite :D

Barmy...is that you? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a trade account with Centersoft who are one of the suppliers of the game to retail
I have emailed them to ask them about the Xbox version below is the answer i got

Hi

At present we have no date on X360 or PS3 , the PC version is due and is on for release of 29th Nov

Thanks,

Jake Jakeman
Sales Manager
Advantage Distribution

Sent: 19 November 2013 12:11
To: GRP CDH - ADV - 505 Sales
Subject: Ashes cricket 2013

Hi
do you have a release date for Ashes cricket 2013 on the xbox 360

I cannot believe people are buying this just because we haven't had a cricket game for years!!! Do people's lives really revolve around playing games?! Why not go down the nets, turn the bowling machine on or get some mates together and go have a net and play real cricket?! Or, if you need to play a game play an old one. Why support the people who have royally f*cked us all over???

Welcome to Canada and -5 temperature starting November :wave

I own Ashes 09, IC2010, EA07, Street Cricket 2 - have played them a million times (except for SC2). IF this is actually a half decent game then I will most likely buy it to keep my busy for sometime ..

Welcome to Canada and -5 temperature starting November :wave

I own Ashes 09, IC2010, EA07, Street Cricket 2 - have played them a million times (except for SC2). IF this is actually a half decent game then I will most likely buy it to keep my busy for sometime ..

Er, it's -2 in the UK right now...doesn't stop anyone from having an indoor net or game though...(which I was suggesting as it's way too cold to play outdoor here!) Unless of course you're crap at cricket and/or get no enjoyment from actually playing of course!

Er, it's -2 in the UK right now...doesn't stop anyone from having an indoor net or game though...(which I was suggesting as it's way too cold to play outdoor here!) Unless of course you're crap at cricket and/or get no enjoyment from actually playing of course!

LOLL - I love how people here get so edgy and personal in a matter of seconds over the stupidest things. I dont need to justify you or anyone anything .. But you are right. I am sorry. I will not be using 'YOUR' money to buy this game anymore. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Or maybe it could be it isn't as easy to hit the nets in Canada as it's in UK or Aus. I doubt you will even come across indoor cricket nets unless you are a member of Canada's national team.

LOLL - I love how people here get so edgy and personal in a matter of seconds over the stupidest things. I dont need to justify you or anyone anything .. But you are right. I am sorry. I will not be using 'YOUR' money to buy this game anymore. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Hi Martyn :wave

----------

Or maybe it could be it isn't as easy to hit the nets in Canada as it's in UK or Aus. I doubt you will even come across indoor cricket nets unless you are a member of Canada's national team.

Go re-enact Due South instead then?!

Users who are viewing this thread