Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

He will not reply ...

You never know with Ross mate, don't take it personal if he does not answer your posts mate. Still Ross it's a huge day for cricket today and Ashes 2013 is almost gone to ash. Hint Hint Ross.:clap

Thanks for that. It doesnt matter, Ross knows that already a million times. he is just as desperate for us to have the game as we are. I can wait. I always love it when someone turns something positive into a snide comment......and for your info Ross just PM'd me privately the release date. What a guy!!!!

It's the 12th of December right Dutch, I new it just in time for the Perth test. Thanks Ross.:D

You will have to ask Xbox whether I will reply or not.....

Master Xbox one now is it Dutch.

PS Being serious I do wonder how long Ross will wait for a 100% confirmed for Ashes 2013 console version. :spy

Just noticed that the dynamic weather is not mentioned on the site and the manual is very shallow indeed.

Impossible to tell for sure until you play, just interesting to note that it isn't in the features list

You never know... the expectation is now so low that it would be hard not to beat it surely?

It would be great to understand how far this game has departed, if at all, from Chief's design.

It'll also be great to understand how far departed the game mechanics are from EA Cricket World Cup 99. Hard to believe we're still getting a bowling marker...

Users who are viewing this thread