Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

MikeM just came to tell me that I owe him $50 as I bet that the Ashes game would not release before 7 December... nice :(

Game has cost me $20 + $50 + a new PC to run it.

MikeM just came to tell me that I owe him $50 as I bet that the Ashes game would not release before 7 December... nice :(

Other than losing the bet, the only thing that worries me is how would that impact the release plans for DBC.

What was that about releasing DBC before/at the same time as Ashes 2013 Ross? :D

Ooh better release DB on steam Quick to try and cover your losses, oh no wait, wrong Company!!!

Loved how the stump mike picked up Watto's "oh no" on nicking the ball,!! Quality

Give him double or nothing if he plays AC13 for an hour without complaining.

Its win win Ross!!!! Im expecting many to burst into fits of laughter once the first ball is bowled, then for the fits of laughter to turn to tears for the loss off $20 for this crap :p

For a game labelled Ashes, three of the four screenshots are one day kits. It would appear the focus is not really on the test matches.

Its win win Ross!!!! Im expecting many to burst into fits of laughter once the first ball is bowled, then for the fits of laughter to turn to tears for the loss off $20 for this crap :p

It could also be less talk more work strategy from 505. They have changed for sure, it nt about how much you communicate with people before the release its abt getting the game out in which MF and 505 have succeeded. Full Marks to 505 if this game even lives up to Half the expectations. Any day its better than 'the game will be out in 2013'. You must have the confidence in your product than worrying about what others are doing.

What?

The lack of communication is clearly because they don't have confidence in the product though...and how does 'Full Marks to 505 if this game even lives up to Half the expectations' make sense? Full marks if they live up to half of the mainly low expectations?

How did you guys come up with that date? Is that the release........:yes

I came up with that date in September with no reference to DBC, just their state of development.

Well I must say, having just read the manual for the game (manual used in the loosest sense of the term) it seems to be rather quite void of features. It would appear to me that they had problems regarding the console version and chose to just release something.

Perhaps I shall end up eating my own words, but I have little faith in a company that ceases to talk to anyone and then just announces it is due out in two days.

The only thing I am liking about AC13 & not about DB14 is that at least AC13 is not forcing u to buy a game pad.

Nobody is "Forcing" you to buy anything...

Users who are viewing this thread