Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Both Trickstar & 505, they would be relaxing with the real ashes by now I believe as they wouldn't be bothered really on their product.

Steam's website says 21st November = TODAY.
Anyone got it yet?

Last edited:
It isn't November 21st in the timezone that Steam uses, so no. No one has it yet.

20hours until the game is unlocked on steam (atleast on my steam page)

It isn't November 21st in the timezone that Steam uses, so no. No one has it yet.

----------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noname1 View Post
We will release the game as soon as its ready we dont care what else is selling in the market we have full confidence in our product.

----------

Do they follow American Samoan time zone ?

---------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noname1 View Post
We will release the game as soon as its ready we dont care what else is selling in the market we have full confidence in our product.[/QUOTE]

Steam's website says 21st November = TODAY.
Anyone got it yet?

I wonder the timezone actually, not even the US one to go past 20 hours for Novemeber 21.

Very well farther placed Zone currently is from US, I believe, which is around 5:20 PM, Nov 20.

I chose to check out the official forums for a post about this release, and their official Facebook. Neither of those websites have announced it shall be out tomorrow....

...What a stellar marketing department they must have.

Contractual obligations.... Reminds me of the Monty Python Contractual obligations album.., except that was awesome :p

As an aside - I've done some testing of my ability to stream the game being played live - I'm limited by my upload speed, so take a look at the cached recording of it on YouTube and let me know if you think it will be worth trying with AC13, or if I should just record at full quality and upload clips once I'm finished?
Just to follow up on this - I'm about to give it a second test. I'm going to give it a go at recording to my hard drive in 720p while streaming in 360p (it's all my bandwidth can handle). If successful, basically I could stream a few hours of gameplay, and then people can just go through by timecode and pick out what they want to see in higher quality.

Obviously all this depends on me being able to get the game working - I'm 99% sure it will, but things are known to go wrong.

So here's a link to today's stream - just let me know if the video is smooth for you, whether you would watch AC13 presented like this tomorrow and if there's any other issues that you can see.

So here's a link to today's stream - just let me know if the video is smooth for you, whether you would watch AC13 presented like this tomorrow and if there's any other issues that you can see.

Video is smooth for me and I have a rather slow internet line. I would be interested in watching some Ashes13 gameplay, as it would save me money that could otherwise be spent on Tea and Cake.

Should be actual gameplay now - massive lag between what I do and when you see it.

MattW I would laugh if 505 games said tomorrow it was a error and the game is still coming soon. You never know with this game.

PS I will be getting a new cricket game tomorrow and my excitement level is like a 2/10, maybe it will go up when the game is downloading guys.

PS If not it's all Ross fault as his game is the only one we all want unless your user name is Superdudemartyn64.:D

Users who are viewing this thread