Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

chief...can bowler bowl above the hip full toss d giving no ball for that?

As I've said, do you really think the marketing people will allow the first screens/trailers for "Ashes Cricket 2013" to be unlicensed?

Then why not a video similar to the motion capture video. I'm sure you promised us with a video featuring the physics engine?

As I've said, do you really think the marketing people will allow the first screens/trailers for "Ashes Cricket 2013" to be unlicensed?

Sorry for the question, I dont know any thing about marketing games.. Just eager to see how the game looks like...Thanks for responding to the question:cheers

Now will wait for them to be released as I have come to know the reason behind it..:thumbs

You missed the FAQ thread as well.

To be fair, I made it clear to a mod a long time ago that questions were being asked in every thread. I did suggest that chief be asked to only answer questions in the FAQ thread so it was easier for people to see answers.
It came to a point you had to ask questions wherever you saw a post from chief because the FAQ thread was used the least out of all of them. The question of "do we need an FAQ thread AND an ask chief thread" can also be asked. As they are basically the same thing. If you can't ask questions in an "ask chief" thread, where can you ask them?

Last edited:
To be fair, I made it clear to a mod a long time ago that questions were being asked in every thread. I did suggest that chief be asked to only answer questions in the FAQ thread so it was easier for people to see answers.
It came to a point you had to ask questions wherever you saw a post from chief because the FAQ thread was used the least out of all of them.
But alas, my suggestion was obviously deemed not worthy.

You should have a look at the official forum they have.....it is a nightmare. Its like trying to find your way round Terminal Five with a sausage as a compass...

If I am not mistaken it seems you have a large sack of fried potatoes in the close proximity of your neck. Time to let it go?

The game is out soon anyway.:D

I think one problem i can see(Don't say me ok:p) is someone asks
a question in the wrong thread then others follow with more questions,
forgetting where they are, over and over.:D

Good point, no one was supposed to use the FAQ thread to ask questions - just to quickly find answers to repetitious ones. I've closed it to try and emphasise that fact, and hopefully it can be kept up to date so that it serves its purpose.

Questions of course come up in discussion of other subjects, so it's not an issue that Chief answers things elsewhere, but members should try and bring themselves across to this thread if their post is just asking questions, not discussing a general topic.

And thanks to Chief for continuing to answer these questions :).

Chief...

Question, on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate being asked

A. Ridiculous questions
B. Same old questions again and again.

I definitely would be a 10 on both, with the possibility of a Bruce Banner type rage imminent

Users who are viewing this thread