Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I don't hate it. I may raise an eyebrow from time to time though.

I'm in Melbourne at the moment. I can't decide whether it would be funnier to go ring Big Ant's doorbell and run away, or if it would be funnier to post on their thread "DEMANDING SCREENSHOTS AND TRAILERS NOW".

It's tough. :-)

I'll have the hounds readied to be released for whenever you drop by :)

Sorry to post on your thread but you did give me a big laugh this morning :D

Hope you're able to head to the MCG today to see the game - it's going to be huge - there's nothing like a 99,000+ crowd at the "G"

PS: to all you Pies out there - GO BLUES! :)

I'll have the hounds readied to be released for whenever you drop by :)

Sorry to post on your thread but you did give me a big laugh this morning :D

Hope you're able to head to the MCG today to see the game - it's going to be huge - there's nothing like a 99,000+ crowd at the "G"

PS: to all you Pies out there - GO BLUES! :)

Ha. Well it had to happen sooner or later - how I've resisted the temptation to hijack YOUR thread, but it's been a struggle at times (and a couple of times almost did forgetting it was your thread!)

Nahhh. I've been blooded as a Richmond fan over the past few years: they were a better match for my UK football team, being perennial disappointments. Hopefully a better season this year: it's certainly started off well. :yes

Nahhh. I've been blooded as a Richmond fan over the past few years: they were a better match for my UK football team, being perennial disappointments. Hopefully a better season this year: it's certainly started off well.
You didn't have an urge after that to play an AFL video game by any chance?

You didn't have an urge after that to play an AFL video game by any chance?

Not sure what you're getting at - I've played all the AFL video games since about 2006 though: really enjoy it although it's a very tough sport to capture. A little like Rugby, there's so much scrapping for the ball and rucksman action it can get a bit scrappy and confusing, particularly for casual fans of the sport...

Will there be any unorthdox shots in this patch like Dilscoop,Upper cut,Palti/Switch Hit or Helicopter shot?

^^ probably he hangs around the cricket 07 forum too much...

Last edited:
Will there be any unorthdox shots in this patch like Dilscoop,Upper cut,Palti/Switch Hit or Helicopter shot?

Lets hope all the real normal cricket shots are perfect this time, shots like switch hits are hard to play and only few players can do them.

^^ probably he hangs around the cricket 07 forum too much...

Or maybe he just remembers the two games called Ashes Cricket 2009 (game) and International Cricket 2010 (patch) developed by the same (cough) developers :p

Users who are viewing this thread