Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Chief...

Question, on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate being asked

A. Ridiculous questions
B. Same old questions again and again.

I definitely would be a 10 on both, with the possibility of a Bruce Banner type rage imminent

I don't hate it. I may raise an eyebrow from time to time though.

I'm in Melbourne at the moment. I can't decide whether it would be funnier to go ring Big Ant's doorbell and run away, or if it would be funnier to post on their thread "DEMANDING SCREENSHOTS AND TRAILERS NOW".

It's tough. :-)

I don't hate it. I may raise an eyebrow from time to time though.

I'm in Melbourne at the moment. I can't decide whether it would be funnier to go ring Big Ant's doorbell and run away, or if it would be funnier to post on their thread "DEMANDING SCREENSHOTS AND TRAILERS NOW".

It's tough. :-)

Alternatively go have a nice beer......

....perhaps post a note on the door signed by the SPBMCC: Society for the Protection of Bowling Markers in Cricket Games

Chief would it be possible to have English and Australian Domestic teams as DLCs at some stage ?

Chief would it be possible to have English and Australian Domestic teams as DLCs at some stage ?

Can't see many people paying to download something you can just edit in yourself. Assuming of course you can create that many teams!
Hey chief, ever consider an umpire editor? That would be a nice touch. Stadium editor has been suggested before too.

both.png

Unfortunately, I dont think its possible to create teams in this. We can just edit the existing team squads which is the reason why I was wondering.

Chief...

Question, on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate being asked

A. Ridiculous questions
B. Same old questions again and again.

I definitely would be a 10 on both, with the possibility of a Bruce Banner type rage imminent

I have to say something here, lee1981 why do you get angry everytime someone asks for things like screenshots or trailers. I understand it can get annoying as sometimes i will read them and think god enough and i know i also have done this in the past to much. that does not give you the right to put people on here down everytime someone says something stupid.
One last thing, in the last 3 months count how many time you have given posts that did not sound like a troll, why don't you post some ideas or things you would like in the game for once.

If you don't listen and i bet you will not then please just think about it.:)

To chief and ross, sorry for posting to much wants, for the future i will try not to post requests. Thanks.

Yeah
You
Tell
Him!
:D:D:D

just trying to get the hate from this forum, sure we annoying each other sometimes and joke like the above lines but looking for people to yell at is a waste of time for this site and the people reading.

Bye Mr duck and
don't worry i can still write like this
if you want me to.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That was just banter from Lee I guess.

That was just banter from Lee I guess.

Yeah, sorry for all the other members having to read this, banter now but could turn nasty and we don't want that. Here to talk cricket, this is not a bar.:facepalm

Both I suppose. Frankly I am sure Saddam Hussein could bowl more accurately then Mitchell Johnson even from beyond the grave

Users who are viewing this thread