Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Chief, I do understand that the first video must show the licensing. But why would an in game developer video show licenses? Similar to your motion capture video, even the fifa feature videos which were pretty much two coloured players running about a grey grid.

Can't wait to hear who the other commentators are!

Once we do know who the rest are, can you confirm if the commentators rotate during a match? It certainly would make the amount of commentary seem more varied if they simply changed every hour of gameplay or so.

I remember complaining about this for the AC09 beta patches, is it any chance here?

I don't think such a thing exists - As far as I know all the commentary sessions were ALL BUSINESS. I'll certainly bear it in mind for any future sessions: personally I love to see that sort of thing.

Unfortunate, but yes please for future releases. I enjoy watching behind the scenes footage and seeing how everything comes together

Just confirmed on the ashes 2013 forum, Rain delays in all forms of cricket.
Slowly facts about the game are leaking out, i can't wait to see a oneday game where i need 250 of 40 overs because the rain has lost some time or i lose a day and a half in a test match with a wet pitch and some bad overcast weather with me needed 200 to win of 25 overs and being 6 down, do i go for the win or a draw. The joy of test cricket at it's best.p.s I wonder if we will see the covers come on or light drizzle when i'm batting.:D

Unfortunate, but yes please for future releases. I enjoy watching behind the scenes footage and seeing how everything comes together

The problem this time is all 3 commentators where in different places, so they did not see each other from what i read. Still a great idea, also would love a second disc with the making of the game, for fans like us i mean.

Still a great idea, also would love a second disc with the making of the game, for fans like us i mean.
I'd personally want the edition with the hand crafted figurines of the commentators and commemorative coin.

Is there more than one canned coin toss animation? The start of the matches in IC2010 all seemed the same with that one introductory sequence and the same few introductory lines.

So the followup is obviously, Duckworth-Lewis?

Yes i bet that's in the game, god i hope it's put in perfectly like auto sim or problems could show there ugly head.
Also i would have a on and off for the weather as if the game is near the real english weather then i see a lot of draws, still better than winning test matches in 3 days like ic2010.:wave

----------

I'd personally want the edition with the hand crafted figurines of the commentators and commemorative coin.

Is there more than one canned coin toss animation? The start of the matches in IC2010 all seemed the same with that one introductory sequence and the same few introductory lines.

Maybe seeing the real commentators on the field with the captains at the toss would be nice, doing the pitch report and all not just talking and not see him. Still not on the top of to do lists but would be nice.:yes

I wonder how many people will start the Ashes mode and then have all five days of the first test rained out? That'd be worth the asking price.

I wonder how many people will start the Ashes mode and then have all five days of the first test rained out? That'd be worth the asking price.

Never thought about that, only chief knows how many ways the rain happens in a test match or other forms. Still great news, should help the ai last if the ai is not as good as we would like.

----------

I'd love that :p

Going off topic for a second barmyarmy, what do you think of ic2010 after all this time, still best since shane 99 for me but that's not saying much.:)

Users who are viewing this thread