Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

It's obvious that this kid has played several quality cricket games. Such as Cricket 08, 09, IPL 2011 of EA Sports, all bought from the nearest street vendor for Rs. 50. He's obviously disappointed that this game will be priced 20 times more than the price he paid for 'quality' cricket games.

I feel for him.

You got all that info from his post??? AWESOME!!!

There was no EA, No codies no Transmission logo but just one logo. A black and green version of PC at the centre of the boxart with a size of a Ladybug.

Something like this maybe-
acccupdvdboxbyyash.png

----------

You'll love to see the 'Limited Edition' :p
images

It's obvious that this kid has played several quality cricket games. Such as Cricket 08, 09, IPL 2011 of EA Sports, all bought from the nearest street vendor for Rs. 50. He's obviously disappointed that this game will be priced 20 times more than the price he paid for 'quality' cricket games.

I feel for him.

I hope you are the street vendor in your country.As per the price details you quoted by your shop.so how much price tag for ashes 2013 game in your shoppie

I hope you are the street vendor in your country.As per the price details you quoted by your shop.so how much price tag for ashes 2013 game in your shoppie

Not sure where all this is going but this is an Ask Chief thread......lets steer back towards that topic please and the discussion about cricket game sales can go elsewhere......

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where all this is going but this is an Ask Chief thread......lets steer back towards that topic please and the discussion about cricket game sales can go ellsewhere......

A trailer or some screen shots can stop this.i am not asking to show right now,atleast can we expect a date or when it can be shown.....

A trailer or some screen shots can stop this.i am not asking to show right now,atleast can we expect a date or when it can be shown.....

That is just rubbish my friend. Get back on topic, enjoy the forums. Emotional blackmail doesnt go down too well I am afraid. You have no right to demand anything. None of us have. Read through the threads and there will be plenty for you to glean some information from. Thanks.

Sorry i am not blackmailing if you view in that angle i can say anything rather sorry....i am quitting from forum bye for ever........

Sorry i am not blackmailing if you view in that angle i can say anything rather sorry....i am quitting from forum bye for ever........

WOW!!! That had to be the wierdest post I have ever seen on a forum...lol...cant believe I am reading it !!

Mmm, must be my breath.....

...It's really not :noway

But that was a magical serious of posts. At least you've one-upped my record Dutch, I just got whinged at... you got someone to QUIT in 6 posts!

ON TOPIC: When can we expect screenshots Chief? Tell me now or I cut one of Dutch's fingers off...

Last edited:

See, since it has already got late, don't you think it will be better off to wrap it up within a month. Moreover, the marketing guys know what is the best for them.
I bet there are no more than 1% gamers outside PC who know about the game at all. If they take up a small period, they can surely generate a greater buzz about their game IMO. Last month, screenies, snaps, Ashes summer,etc. , don't you think it would be better-off!!
The game is there to be released in 21st June, hence we have the release date in hand, what is left is creating the hype, altogether, a month would be best!!

I don't think he offended you there.

EDIT- I think he's 'Gone4aDuck' :p

By this point I'd be staggered if Chief is even visiting the AC13 forum, I'd sure as hell have let it burn by now! Impressive patience levels ;) Of course, he'd have to say 'I chief am sick of lameness I quite forum bye forever'...

A wee bit more on topic anyhoo: chief, can you confirm if fielding will be automatic/manual/bit of both? (apologies, as ever, if I've missed the answer to this one)

Users who are viewing this thread