Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

My theory is that the earlier builds of the game used code which was copyrighted by the previous devs, the team then had to majorly overhaul most the game and it turned into this.

There is no way that its just a case of missing targets, either a piece of the main code turned out to be flawed or they used something they weren't allowed to.

However right from the start we were told that the game had been built from scratch and that from the moment Jamie Firth announced here that the game was being developed in September 2012 the game had already been in development for nine months before that and had been built from scratch....

Well this is the difference between having design ideas and actually being able to construct them and make them work.

Well this is the difference between having design ideas and actually being able to construct them and make them work.

True but they were telling us that they were working that they had implemented these things already.......

hahahahaha amazing

----------

True but they were telling us that they were working that they had implemented these things already.......

Well I haven't been following this so I'm not sure who said what, really.

It looks like they started off with good intentions but something obviously went desperately wrong early this year, and they've probably been dropping features ever since in a bid to get releasable code.

This is a very interesting comparison:

screenshot-922-4185-2.jpg

tE7VdTL.jpg

Trickstar Games is a core assembly of some of the best development talent in the country

:lol

Seriously though, I've laughed so much at this game today.

If I was Fegan and having knew the game was this bad I wouldn't have released it. The sad thing is though, Fegan probably deep down thought this game was alright.

First post, but been lurking for a few months.

I truly, truly feel sorry for Mike and the team.

They must have known they haven't had a chance from June. Seriously there must be something that will improve this game even a little that is missing.

But I guess it was so cheap for a reason.

First post, but been lurking for a few months.

I truly, truly feel sorry for Mike and the team.

They must have known they haven't had a chance from June. Seriously there must be something that will improve this game even a little that is missing.

But I guess it was so cheap for a reason.

You shouldn't feel sorry for Mike "Turn everything on" Fegan and the management at Trickstar. They've been lying to everyone through their teeth for months and have let lots of fans down. He also tried to file a lawsuit against Big Ant for no good reason.

Users who are viewing this thread