Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Nice to see you around bud! :-) missing the TAOC days bud..

Thanks guys. Don't want to stray off-topic too much or hijack this thread. But all my well wishes are with DBC14 and Big Ant, which looks good so far.

Fingers crossed we finally get a good game.

Someone needs to change the name of this thread again. . From 'now available' to 'Worst cricket game in the history of cricket games consigned to history never to be seen or mentioned again, please lock this forum and hope nobody's noticed' ..or words to that affect! ;)

Thanks guys. Don't want to stray off-topic too much or hijack this thread. But all my well wishes are with DBC14 and Big Ant, which looks good so far.

Fingers crossed we finally get a good game.

so excited to see you,hope you are doing well mate..yes this is something horrendous,though i enjoyed it a bit :D

Someone needs to change the name of this thread again. . From 'now available' to 'Worst cricket game in the history of cricket games consigned to history never to be seen or mentioned again, please lock this forum and hope nobody's noticed' ..or words to that affect! ;)

or just add the word "not" - "Now Not Available"

The longer you play it the worse this turd get's, it's just not funny as it was 5 days ago. What will be 505 games next move on this train-wreck. PS All good for DBC14.

Not necessarily. This is very damaging for the cricket game market. Luckily this was a very low-key release.

It got pulled already mate, I don't think the damage was high. If it hit shops that's a different story.

You'll have more fun playing with real ashes than playing this game :yes

So, I can't remember, but was Ashes Cricket 2013 ever mentioned on the 505 or Trickstar websites, at least in some sort if 'coming soon' way? Neither site acknowledges the existance of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread