Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Bowling now.. lets all take a deep breath until I lose my shit if it's changed...

I've just lost my shit as it appears I'm stuck with 1.05 despite uninstalling?

Oh, phew, I just didnt know how to delete properly. Breathe ... Is there much difference between 1.00, or whatever comes off the CD and 1.03? I will gladly forego static cameras and batsman getting into line properly if I get the kind of cricket I had on release.

Last edited:
I've just lost my shit as it appears I'm stuck with 1.05 despite uninstalling?

Oh, phew, I just didnt know how to delete properly. Breathe ... Is there much difference between 1.00, or whatever comes off the CD and 1.03? I will gladly forego static cameras and batsman getting into line properly if I get the kind of cricket I had on release.

Mate, genuinely 1.05 plays fine?? I'm bowling now

What you have to do is link them in academy say just go link team choose from custom teams because that where sometimes it goes then choose nz for instance then swap it over in international

Great, another question, what is the difference between "Quick Download" and the manual individual ? Manual individual takes time does that mean "quick download" is not downloading certain things such as roster?

Mate, genuinely 1.05 plays fine?? I'm bowling now

Show me a dismissal other than a caught and I might just believe you.

There is no issue in the gameplay I have taken 4 wickets with lyon in an session he bowled very well there were play and miss shots It is working fine

There is no issue in the gameplay I have taken 4 wickets with lyon in an session he bowled very well there were play and miss shots It is working fine

Good, on 1.05? That's the problem with all these versions. It's difficult to see whose gameplay correlates to which version.

its not totally dbc17 state, I mean the AI still bats well and makes good runs, just can't get a wicket other than caught off a slog

Oh I'd say they were competent. It just doesn't feel as interesting as 1.03, with hardly a play and miss. Granted I am on a good pitch with a small sample size of play.

That's what it is. Pitch and small sample.

I haven't noticed much difference

Reactions: Pat
I'll try again tonight then. Has anyone got so much as a play and miss off a spinner on 1.05?

Users who are viewing this thread