Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Heading into day 5, England chasing 450... Almost didn't take those run outs, felt bad they were so dodgyimage.jpeg

Big Ant please consider this...

Under ground training please add the option to select a bowler to bat against and a batter to bowl against.

When you pause the menu should contain an option under batting setup to turn off the machine and add a real bowler.

Then under bowling setup add choose live batter.

Each setting would behave just like the choose training player option where you can jump out to the player list and choose who you wish.

I could honestly sit here and recreate past batter/bowler matchups and bowl or bat for hours like this.

I could try to figure out how to get Kohli out with a leg spinner for example.
Or grab historical players who never faced each other and have a go.

Last edited:
@Langeveldt @blockerdave

1.05 seems fine to me. Smashed a session out. Two lofted shots to terrible balls. Took their time defended and left well and accumulated nicely. Cook Plum! Slower ball did Stoneman on the drive.

Well thanks for looking at that. Veteran?

Yep veteran, sliders up to 80 for pace and nothing else touched.

Hard for bowling
im playing on legend, could you try that next and see if there is any difference?

im playing on legend, could you try that next and see if there is any difference?

I certainly noticed that on the absolute rare occasion I got a play or miss or a bowled on DBC17 it certainly wasn't on Legend. Pro or Veteran.

I certainly noticed that on the absolute rare occasion I got a play or miss or a bowled on DBC17 it certainly wasn't on Legend. Pro or Veteran.

Play and miss on legend I got a lot on dbc17 but never a bowled.

Got several bowleds on legend in ashes

maybe I'm just playing on a dead deck

Could be mine was bowling friendly as was the overhead conditions.

Conditions make a huge difference I find.[DOUBLEPOST=1511115154][/DOUBLEPOST]What's this I'm reading about the AI batsman getting in line? What was the so called problem and What has been changed in the patch?

Could be mine was bowling friendly as was the overhead conditions.

Conditions make a huge difference I find.[DOUBLEPOST=1511115154][/DOUBLEPOST]What's this I'm reading about the AI batsman getting in line? What was the so called problem and What has been changed in the patch?

What you mean??

Users who are viewing this thread