Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I picked Finn for England yesterday and realised he has a generic face... Is this something that will be updated in the coming patches?

Also doesn't having the Ecb license mean that all England Grounds in game should also be officially licensed?

Must say i am loving the game though.

I picked Finn for England yesterday and realised he has a generic face... Is this something that will be updated in the coming patches?

Also doesn't having the Ecb license mean that all England Grounds in game should also be officially licensed?

Must say i am loving the game though.
Finn left Australia so no face scan for him

More generally I wonder if players like Sayers, Bancroft and Paine will get scans done.

Anyone finished the test matches yet? Just finished mine Aus winning 4-1

Just got dismissed by a short ball; it hit me square on the helmet as I tried to leave the ball - but then it dropped down, I stepped backwards and it rolled behind my legs and onto the stumps. I've got a vid on my PS4 I should put up - anyone seen this dismissal yet? I wasn't even mad

I got the AI like that once. Still an Ashes wicket...

I m
i have played several T20 on Hard batting Legend mode classic control & scored consistently over 200/12 RPO. is it just me or is the batting overall easy at the moment with shots a bit overpowered? (even a tail ender hitting 6 on his first ball). i am on Xbox where there's a bug for sliders so haven't got a chance to play with the settings modified.

I absolutely love the game though..shots are so slick with very nice follow through by batsman after playing the shot. overall look and feel very good. pretty sure will get my money worth this time as well.
I never played any Big Ants game before. So with in a week with Legend/Hard Batting i am chasing and scoring a total of more than 200 in t20. Its challenging not easy but doable 8 out of 10 times. I think game offers decent match wd AI but yeah talendars hitting sixes on first ball makes it bit less realistic.[DOUBLEPOST=1511386067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Am I One of few people who enjoys offline way more than online playing for this game?
Edit: any cricket game for that matter
Me 2. Haven't tried online. Busy with test matches tri series etc etc

Unsure if it’s been mentioned but has any BA rep said whether this DAMN stats issue is gonna be sorted out?

Watching BT Sport just now and it showed the Aussies playing Ashes Cricket. Screen was blurred out but you could still tell.

Dont know about career but when I am editing my team uniform long sleeves are not getting saved and cannot be applied,can any one help me how to do it.
Also not finding the option how to customise my control as there's is option to customise controls

With so much confusion with online gameplay I feel big ant should remove the game modifiers totally from the game for online and even offline and introduce few more new standards
1.Rookie
2.Amature
3.Pro
4.Ultra pro
5.Vetran
6.Professional
7.World Class
8.legend
Online quick play starts with ultra pro
Veteran professional and world class.

So All is locked.
Also I feel online normalise skill yes should be default,and no created players.
This is a thought I am just sharing I feel really bad for big ants as the effort they put in but the consumers are neversatisfied.So best is to lock every thing only linked players with normalise skills yes for online

With so much confusion with online gameplay I feel big ant should remove the game modifiers totally from the game for online and even offline and introduce few more new standards
1.Rookie
2.Amature
3.Pro
4.Ultra pro
5.Vetran
6.Professional
7.World Class
8.legend
Online quick play starts with ultra pro
Veteran professional and world class.

So All is locked.
Also I feel online normalise skill yes should be default,and no created players.
This is a thought I am just sharing I feel really bad for big ants as the effort they put in but the consumers are neversatisfied.So best is to lock every thing only linked players with normalise skills yes for online

Lock sliders from offline???... in what way does that make a better product?

Almost everyone I have spoken to who plays offline use the sliders quite effectively.

Creating 8 levels of difficulty dare I say will create more issues than help...

Users who are viewing this thread