Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Hi, can someone please confirm whether the issue related to deletion of logos when playing in custom grounds resolved as part of last patch? I dont want to take risk of using custom stadiums without this fix.

PPS: Whatever the retailers are willing to sell for in the UK is up to them, they pay us the same per disk regardless of charging 49.99 or 20.99 - from my point of view, some people are getting a great deal at the retailers expense, does not mean that we likewise discount the game on any of the sites/stores we control.

Are you really saying the Steam price is nothing to do with you? I doubt it.

Has the beta team received any updates? Any news would be appreciated. Havent been playing the game as much. Eagerly waiting for a patch

We are publishing the game ourselves, we are supporting it now and will continue to support it going forward, we require the purchase price x the number of users to cover that development and that support.

So to sum most of the previous pages.... there are people here that want a cricket game that will be supported well after release but do not want to pay for that support. The sure way to not having another cricket game ever produced on console or PC is to sell it for less than it costs to produce and support.

Ask yourselves - why don't EA make a Cricket game?... I'll give you a clue - it's got something to do with requiring the purchase price x the number of users to cover the development and support.

PS: Can these same people also stop asking for a free DBC/Ashes on Android, I'd be grateful.

I think you need a better supply chain management next time around. Am from sri Lanka and there is no single officel retailer in the country most shops get the copy from Dubai and sell at a higher price . If you had one agent in colombo you could have made something for 20milion cricket crazy country . Personally managed to convince 5 of my friends to buy it online but there are lot more people who like to buy a physical copy on the day games released. I think you must do that atlest in test playing nations

Are you really saying the Steam price is nothing to do with you? I doubt it.

Never said that, anywhere, I actually said exactly the opposite in the quote you used, and that we would not be discounting in line with retail.

Hi, can someone please confirm whether the issue related to deletion of logos when playing in custom grounds resolved as part of last patch? I dont want to take risk of using custom stadiums without this fix.
Yeah nah your right to go just play during the day, night games give you the frame rate it only occurs when you share the stadium so delete your shared stadium after it shared then redownloaded it I have done that and it works.

Anyone having issues with the academy. Haven’t been able to download teams all day. I can search teams no problem and get a list of all teams available but when I try to access a team to download it I get the continuous rotating wheel with “Retrieving Information” displayed. Can’t get past this. Any help appreciated
Please can somebody help me with this. Still having the same problem. Very close to deleting everything from my PS4 and starting again.
Been like this since Saturday, when both the PS4 update and Ashes Cricket Update installed

Please can somebody help me with this. Still having the same problem. Very close to deleting everything from my PS4 and starting again.
Been like this since Saturday, when both the PS4 update and Ashes Cricket Update installed
I no if you close app and as soon as u log back in go straight to academy that works for me

can we change the camera in career mode while we are batting?

downloaded some county teams is there a quick way to select the best 11 rather than having to change each squad for each type of game separately eg middlesex doesn't have any fast bowlers in the default selection.

Users who are viewing this thread