Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Had my first proper bat on PC, on hard and legend and it was excellent. I was able to play without the batting aerial marker, just had the pitch marker and ball trail, and I could see the ball unlike on PS4. Not sure if this is because I'm closer, the graphics are crystal clear or some tweaks have been made to the colour of the white ball to improve the visibility. But it was how I've been wanting to play.

All wicket taking options felt possible, my stumps didn't feel impenetrable as they had done up until now when playing with the batting marker. I was bowled a couple of times. It was a real challenge, playing an ODI with Hong Kong v Kenya. I'd lost early wickets and was about 3 or 4 down after 15 overs. Then I rebuilt with a 150 partnership, scored my third century (the first not with Jonny Bairstow) and then had a collapse of epic proportions as I tried to push on in the last ten overs.

I really feel like this is the best way to bat. I was pushing around for singles instead of going big shots and I even had to pull out the odd defensive shot which have felt largely redundant when playing with the batting aerial marker. It was pretty darn good.

Had my first proper bat on PC, on hard and legend and it was excellent. I was able to play without the batting aerial marker, just had the pitch marker and ball trail, and I could see the ball unlike on PS4. Not sure if this is because I'm closer, the graphics are crystal clear or some tweaks have been made to the colour of the white ball to improve the visibility. But it was how I've been wanting to play.

All wicket taking options felt possible, my stumps didn't feel impenetrable as they had done up until now when playing with the batting marker. I was bowled a couple of times. It was a real challenge, playing an ODI with Hong Kong v Kenya. I'd lost early wickets and was about 3 or 4 down after 15 overs. Then I rebuilt with a 150 partnership, scored my third century (the first not with Jonny Bairstow) and then had a collapse of epic proportions as I tried to push on in the last ten overs.

I really feel like this is the best way to bat. I was pushing around for singles instead of going big shots and I even had to pull out the odd defensive shot which have felt largely redundant when playing with the batting aerial marker. It was pretty darn good.
What about when playing against spinners and medium bowlers, player gets a lot of time to hit most of the time.What do you think?

Wasteyouryouth which batting cam you used and Red ball visibility needs to be improved as it is looking very pale in test matches. In DBC17 red ball colour is good and visible.

Can any one tell me how to bowl quicker bowl with spinner ? also quick turning bowl ?

Can any one tell me how to bowl quicker bowl with spinner ? also quick turning bowl ?
Try early release, choose higher bounce, choose good length or full length, choose Arm ball/Slider type of delivery. Use them in combination and mix these deliveries after a few slow flighted ones, guaranteed to trouble the batsman

Is there a thread for reporting bugs on pc version?

Try early release, choose higher bounce, choose good length or full length, choose Arm ball/Slider type of delivery. Use them in combination and mix these deliveries after a few slow flighted ones, guaranteed to trouble the batsman
Tried that but did not work. STill bowling slower around 75 km/h..i had faced AI around 90 km/h they were quick after some flights.

I no if you close app and as soon as u log back in go straight to academy that works for me
Sadly that has not worked for me. I have tried everything apart from completely uninstalling the game.

Sadly that has not worked for me. I have tried everything apart from completely uninstalling the game.

I had a similar problem earlier today. Tried to close the game and start it back up to no avail. Then I went into network settings and turned the internet off and reconnected and straight away was able to access and download teams again. Worth a shot if you haven't already.

Users who are viewing this thread